The Highest Of The Highs II

Jale took a deep inhale of breath and tried to think of any thoughts but his mind was shattered by Skylar's pulsing cock pulling out so slowly, it was antagonizing.

This had been repeating for minutes, a cruel piercing cycle of Skylar dragging back his hips to draw his cock out as slowly and as much as he could, just right to his tip then pushing every single inch in at once with a thrust so menacing, Jale felt it in the bottomless pit of his mind. It hit that good fucking spot so well, he had to resist cumming again with difficulty.

Skylar didn't spare Jale even a moment to choke on his own spit from the onslaught of sharp sizzling pleasure. With every tortuous thrust that came, Skylar's hand wrapped around Jale's dick and squeezed.

That made him choke on a deep guttural moan that filled the car shamelessly.

"You only cum when I say you can," Skylar hissed from above him, long gone into a maze of his lust.

Jale could only imagine how filthy his expression was. With every moan that left his mouth, Skylar would fuck him harder and deeper. He felt like every thrust was drawn from a hot burning hell.

"Oh fuck," Jale moaned. He wasn't breathing right. He couldn't even care that he wasn't. His ass was taking it easy now, wet with precum and lube.

His neck strained from its angle. He brought it down to look at Skylar whose eyes were glazed over badly, blown to the highest heavens. The rise and fall of his chest were erratic. Both of Skylar's hands moved as he lifted his torso upright completely then they shifted to hold his waist tight. Jale's leg fell off his shoulder to lay on the seat.

Skylar's head grazed the top of the car. Jale moaned at the shift. It felt like the pleasure was coming from all angles inside him. His fingers trembled and released their hold on the seatbelt to come around to his mouth. He covered it with both hands and tried to control the flailing of his legs.

The ache to feel more traveled through him impatiently. He whispered into his palms but he was sure it was gibberish. He was sure it was another unashamed begging because Skylar was holding back. He could feel that too strongly.

God, he could feel how hard Skylar was and the vigorous pulsing of his cock in his hole was so good. He was sensitive, too sensitive down there but the sheer want from the boy was exhilarating. It made this even better by fucking tenfold. It was like a fire was revolting in his stomach at the display of Skylar's wanton dominance.

God, he was Skylar's willing bitch.

He loved driving Skylar mad like this. Shit. He ached to drive Skylar into a crazy uncontrollable animalistic-

Skylar dragged Jale's hips and slammed inside him so deep, Jale felt something snap inside his head and he blanked. That same thrust repeated and repeated. There was no stopping, not the slow cruel fuck the boy was doing before, it was a feral pistoling.

Jale moaned, keened, and whimpered without restraint. He felt stars against his eyelids, muffling his crying out in his hands. Skylar fucked him, one after the other, thrusts digging straight up his ass, and touched that good spot that had Jale lifting his hips to meet the onslaught, to get more, to feel more because god-,

"Fuck yes, ah, oh shit, look at your hole taking me. It's so fucking hot. I could watch this for days," Skylar moaned breathlessly. Jale moved his hands from his mouth and shifted them forward in front of him. He had to lift his head to stretch and grip Skylar's shirt but he failed to hold it.

Skylar was pounding him, not even dragging his cock out to restart the momentum, it was constant pumping. It was brutal and Jale couldn't stop the-