Dripping Hate

The unsettling atmosphere of the school courtyard washed over Jale. He couldn't even find it in himself to blink. His vision was red and his mind was buzzing as he walked half away across the bleachers to the side of the school building where the music room was. It was an entire building of its own being separated into a room for the instruments and the dance studio.

Jale was pissed, no, he was absolutely raging. That familiar feeling of pure anger fueled his footsteps. He couldn't even take in air fully.

The only reasons he even found his way here was because he knew the fucker was going to be there, waiting, like he had no choice but to come.

Skylar fucking Lain.

The name vibrated like liquid in his stomach and he almost wretched acid unto the ground. Jale tugged his bag over off his back when he reached the door of the music room. He threw it off to the ground, not giving a fuck if it got dirty. He didn't even want to see the bastard's face but the crazed seething fury coiling in his body couldn't be extinguished unless he did.

Unless the psychotic asshole explained.

Although Jale didn't need one. There was no reason in the fucking universe why someone would blackmail a whole team to fuck up a little innocent boy like Greg. Jale didn't even question why. He didn't need to question why.

This was Skylar fucking Lain. Jale would never put it past the asshole for this, ever. It wouldn't be the first and it wouldn't be the last of this madness.

The boy was insane. Absolutely mentally fucked in the head.

Jale slammed the door of the room open, hearing it echo through the room when it slammed hard against the wall. Light filtered through the windows hitting Jale in his face. Jale curbed the instinct to scream and he looked around to catch a lanky tall figure standing with his back turned.

There he was. Standing there staring into the huge mirror that scattered across the wall. Jale felt his stomach twist and every rational thought in his brain crack.

"You piece of shit," Jale growled. He marched in, not an ounce of grace in his steps. He could feel the polished wooden floors vibrate under his hard footsteps.

If there was one thing Jale was alright with feeling for this abomination, it was anger. That didn't need an explanation, it never fucking did. All he knew was wanting to shove his fist down the boy's throat.

Skylar turned around with his laid back expression almost too naturally placed on his face. His hands were tucked in his pockets and he looked liquidated, relaxed.

That was about to fucking change. He didn't deserve being relaxed, looking so pleased with himself when he was a fucking criminal, a psychopath, a deranged motherfucker.

"Why did you do it?" Jale didn't even give the boy time to adjust to this sudden gruelling moment. He slammed his hands into the boy's chest hard and dragged his shirt almost like he was going to tear it off to get into the boy's face. Jale could hear nails scraping against his brain. He was blinded by everything in sight, although he was pleased with the emotion.

It was right. The blistering hate for this fucker was right, the feeling knotting in his stomach reassuring him that he could murder this scum of the earth without batting an eyelash was sequential to the universe.

Skylar looked taken back for a minute but he didn't try to drag himself out of Jale's tight abrupt hold. Jale curved his fingers into the black shirt more dragging the boy closer for him to get an up and close look at how pissed he was.