Villains Don't Choose

Under the surface, his whole body was screaming irritation but he pushed it down to the lowest levels of his consciousness.

The muscles in his thighs and arms felt stretched thin from the curbing of his violent innate tendencies and his mouth that could piss even a giant off.

His grip on the seats behind Jale's head tightened. His sneakers covered feet dug into the sides of the passenger seat as he leaned forward to insinuate his question even more. He could feel Jale's heartbeat through his hard chest and it was frantic. His eyebrows creased. By right, the saviour complex offended Skylar more than ever before, the fact that the nice guy act was derived from such bullshit made it distasteful.

Skylar didn't know what to feel but the simmering rage that was coiling inside his organs through to his head. It sliced through him like a sharp blade dosed in poison. If it wasn't for the presence of Jale's refusal constantly regurgitating in his head, his fist would have already been down someone's throat.

Skylar wasn't above revenge. He wasn't above putting people where they belonged, even if that was a coffin. Skylar didn't wait for judgement. He was the judgement.

Jale's blue eyes clouded with confusion and his eyebrows furrowed from the question lingering in the air. The night air blew Jale's blonde strands of hair from his forehead to display the imminent frown on his shapely iridescent face even more.

Skylar really shouldn't have acknowledged to himself how ethereal the boy was in such a mind-numbing way. He looked delectable at every turn so innocently, it should be illegal. Skylar couldn't help his gut clenching at even the slight twitch of the boy's features, even with such delightful disdain at his words, the image was still so woefully alluring.

His feet dug into the side of the car seats more to keep his focus from slipping to Jale's dick pressing into his ass. The pulse of the semi erect organ vibrated through his spine unknowingly. Jale opened his lips with a snare to answer his grating question while glaring heatedly at him. Skylar took in a slow breath.

"Of course I thought about that," Jale replied with an annoyed edge to his voice. Skylar's hands on the seat behind Jale's head tightened until he was squeezing his nails into it. Jale's hands on his waist were moving slowly down on his shirt. He could feel Jale's fingertips on his skin like they were small shots of lava. His eyebrows twitched at the boy's actions. They travelled down the expanse of his back to his ass teasingly.

Was Jale aware of his actions? Skylar wanted to reckon that he didn't but it was too deliberate. Was he doing it on purpose knowing Skylar was vulnerable to their acts? Skylar garnished his teeth together and tried to rein his other head in from slipping.

Even with this distraction, Skylar was still ticked off to the highest degree and Jale's recollection of his past was embed in his cortex.

Frankly, he shouldn't have cared what the goody-two-shoes wanted. Jale only knew how to start things but he never knew how to finish them. There was a certain need in him to tie the boy up in the back seat right now, put the car in reverse and proceed to fuck up someone who dared to even touch what was his from the beginning of time.

Jale's eyelashes fluttered down as if he was looking at their joined thighs through the small space between their chests then back up to Skylar's sparkling gaze. His lips opened and he continued.

"I thought about it but I couldn't do it, everyone around me, my mother, my father, the teachers, everyone only showed me selfishness, and I didn't want to be like that, no matter how much you tried to wring it out of my mind, Skylar Lain, I couldn't be like that. I refused to,"