Invading Enemy Territory

Jale's eyes widened for a brief moment before he shifted a little causing their straining hard cocks to rub against each other.

Skylar bit his lip to stifle the moan that wanted to rip from his lips. He didn't even understand the words he uttered himself. He was too focused on the clouded, lost look in Jale's eyes. His gaze was striking, heated, and crawled over Skylar's face like fire was placed right next to his skin. He wasn't even a bit familiar with the expression on Jale's face. It was intense like the boy wanted to swallow him whole.

Skylar's breathing was still erratic and his chest felt constricted. He was sucking up every bit of air he could through the small space between their lips. Skylar felt lightheaded and could barely keep his eyes open. The heat of Jale's body pressing against his felt like lava was running through his veins, ridding him of every coherent thought. Skylar knew it was because of how clenched his hands were on the boy's back, refusing to let Jale move even an inch.

Jale's breath fanned over his lips causing him to tremble slightly. Skylar's eyes refused to move from the soft, demanding lips of Jale's. He was hooked on how the boy tasted, like a bottle of expensive, scorching-hot red wine. His mind was imprinted, it craved the suffocating, smothering feeling of Jale's mouth. Skylar unconsciously pulled Jale back down wanting to feel it more, taste Jale more, he wanted more.

Skylar furrowed his brows and closed his eyes tight to shut his mind off but it was useless. He tried to even out his breathing. He couldn't get sucked into this. He shouldn't be so consumed with this one little kiss but he was struggling to keep his head on straight.

Skylar was aching. He was so hard it was almost painful as it pressed against the material of his sweatpants.

He stuffed the moan that was threatening to erupt from his throat down from Jale's cock moving against his. It caused his legs to tremble from the pleasure that soared through his veins.

Jale's hands on his hair tightened pulling his head back, even more, so his chin was exposed to the air. Jale's expression was twisted and that angry look was even more intense, boiling even. Skylar couldn't get enough of how wretched the boy looked, flushed, and depraved. Skylar knew his words must have stripped the boy's pride naked.

"Lain,"

Skylar's eyes fluttered close at the sound of his name. He swallowed the groan and bit his lips. It shouldn't have made his cock jerk up like someone touched it. He almost moaned at the feeling of precum oozing down his length. He knew his sweatpants must have been soaking wet.

"I knew it you fucker,"

Skylar clenched Jale's back tighter and bit his lip from the low sound of Jale's voice. It was harsh more like a grunt than words. Jale sounded less than a man and more like a beast.

Skylar loosened his legs around Jale's waist to place his feet flat on the bed then he released the hold he had on the boy's back. He forced his mind to work dragging his fingers over Jale's neck, then down Jale's cheek slowly to touch every span of skin he could brush.

Skylar could see the strain in Jale's face like he was keeping himself from doing something. His body tensed, even more, when Skylar's finger reached his lips.

Skylar whose breathing was finally becoming controlled quickened. He used his thumb to press down on the swollen, plump flesh. Skylar stared intently feeling entranced by his own actions. Jale's lips were slightly parted. Skylar didn't understand the fierce urge to feel them again, just once more but he couldn't.

Skylar snapped his hands down to Jale's shoulders. He gripped them tight then switched them. Jale landed on his back with a groan. His eyes wrinkled close from the impact.