Boiling Point II

Skylar convulsed while Jale sucked and sucked moaning at the warm feeling of thick white fluid running down his throat. His eyes rolled into the back of his head like he was high.

Jale was still hard even when he was still cumming on the dance floor. He dragged his mouth off Skylar's jerking cock with a pop. The boy was breathing heavy and he looked out of it, completely gone. Jale didn't give him time to recover but went straight past Skylar's quivering balls to lick between Skylar's inviting ass crease.

Jale released his cock and shifted his hands up to sink them into the rigid tense flesh between his face. He dragged them apart to expose Skylar's pink clenching hole. Jale's cock pulsed with anticipation and he couldn't help moaning when the thought of sinking deep into Skylar shot across his breaking mind. He had to somehow make the boy loose so he could take him but they didn't have any fucking lube.

"Wait! You aren't thinking-,"

Jale shoved his head in and rimmed Skylar's hole with his tongue. The boy jolted and the grip in his hair tightened again. He screamed from the weird sensation of a tongue licking his ass.

"Are you fucking crazy!"

Jale looked up to see Skylar's flushed messy face and his unfocused eyes staring down at him incredulously.

"Do you want me to shove my dick in without prepping you?"

Skylar sucked in a breath from that sentence feeling his hole clench from the proposition. A dick in his ass would hurt. He could feel the stretch from Jale's cock and it wasn't even near it. It was too big. It wouldn't fit. It would wreck him.

"No, you.."

Jale leaned back down and latched on to it pushing his tongue past the rim. Skylar screamed shoving his head back on the floor. His cock jerked to attention even though he came so much a second ago. He was still raw and sensitive but this was too intense. The feeling of Jale's warm tongue pushing past his resisting hole was wrecking him. He couldn't help the unexplainable pleasure curling through his bones. He instinctively pushed Jale's head closer in his crease. He was chanting more in his head, deeper, go deeper, more, please.

Jale fucked him with his tongue wiggling inside coating him with saliva until his hole was dripping wet. He keened and whimpered. It was so overwhelmingly hot, he came a second time with his legs trembling in the air.

Jale had him spread so wide, he was sure the boy could see every single inch of him.

"Fuck! Fuck," He was rutting his hole back into Jale's imposing tongue. It shouldn't feel so good. It shouldn't feel like he was going to die if something harder didn't shove itself up there and fucked him till he was blind. He came more at the embarrassing thought lifting his hips into the air.

"More, more, fuck me, just put it in,"

Skylar didn't give a fuck if he sounded like a cock hungry slut. Anything, he needed anything up his ass to relieve this hunger coiling through his veins. Anything to get closer to Jale, until he was stuck to him. He would take anything. He didn't give a flying fuck if he was the one taking dick.

Jale licked around his hole one more time before he lifted himself and shoved his lower half between Skylar's leg. A mixture of precum and cum dripped onto Skylar's spread thigh from the huge cock hanging above his hole.

Skylar trembled pushing back to feel how hard it was between his crease. Jale groaned while rubbing it over his eager hole soaking it more than it already was. The boy above him was barely coherent, moving on just carnal instinct. Skylar moved his hand to grip Jale's shirt tightly yanking him forward. The tip nudged against his throbbing hole causing him to moan shamelessly. Jale's breathing was erratic and he was staring intensely at the lewd act. A delicious shiver went down Skylar's spine when it pressed harder against his rim.