『𝕌𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕤』

𝓤𝓹 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

It's been about a week since Charlie, Madi and I made it through last round and Charlie and I have been working hard every day to get this new scene right.

It's this new scene that the writers wrote about Luke going to see his mum and bumping into Julie while he's there.

The whole scene entails a lot of anger and sadness and just all around a lot of emotion to make it right.

There's supposed to be a song for the scene but they haven't been able to write a song that fits well enough into the scene according to Kenny and once they write that song, which may not be until after auditions, the scene will be complete and be able to be done properly.

Madi, Charlie and Owen all think I should give my song Unsaid Emily in for Kenny to look at and maybe use in the series but at the moment I'm not ready for people to hear that song. The emotions are too raw right now for me to go flaunting out on the streets but maybe if my mum heard it things would get better between us.

We have the next round of auditions coming up this afternoon and I'm seriously nervous because today there's going to be a mass elimination and the auditionees are going to be cut down to three pairs.

I called Madi as soon as I woke up and told her to come over so we could give eachother some constructive criticism and finish some last minute things.

"I feel like maybe if we cried or just teared up a bit that would give us a bit of an edge if you know what I mean cause I know that Charlie is gonna make himself cry so maybe if we make Julie cry it would make her not so secret live for Luke more evident" I suggested.

"Yes, that's a good idea but I'm gonna need you to say something mean to me before I go up so I can channel it, ok?"

"Ok," I giggled back, "I'm not gonna need help I just gotta think about this past month and a half"

Madi gave me a small smile and then checked the time on her phone.

"We should probably go get lunch now so we aren't late," she said.

"Yeah, good idea"

I grabbed my keys and we headed down stairs and into my car.

We drove to get sushi cause neither of us felt like fast food mainly because we thought all the grease would make us throw up cause we felt that nauseated.

We ordered and I payed for both of us, ignoring the backlash from Madi, and we sat down.

I was half way through my food when I saw a familiar face a few seats down. My eyes went wide and I liked down at the table, making sure not to make eye contact.

"Who is it?" Madi asked.

I sighed at how quick she knew what was going on yet felt a warm feeling knowing that I had made such a good friend in such a short time.

"It's my ex-bestfriend from high school. She was the one that my ex cheated on me with," I sighed.

"Oh, wow"

"Yeah, you think you know someone and then something like that happens"

I looked up one last time, unfortunately making eye contact.

"Far out, she's coming over"

Madis eyes went wide as we both braced ourselves for impact.

"Kiara! Hi!" I exclaimed in the fake happiness that had come upon me.