『 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 』

𝓚𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓣𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭
⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

It's been two days since the first round of auditions and our jam session in my parents garage and Charlie is headed over to my house so we can rehearse for the next scene.

My manager Ash sent me the script and the final song- Bright -that will be continued on throughout the rest of the audition.

Charlie was almost here and I was still in pyjamas freaking out about what to wear. Even though I have this horrible feeling that nothing will work out a girl can still dream and try. As Sabrina Carpenter said "You can't blame a girl for tryin'".

I heard the uber pull up outside so I just went with what was in my hand- a Rolling Stones cropped shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

The door bell rang and I sprinted down the wooden stairs to open the door for Charlie.

"Hey," he said with a massive grin on his face.

"Hey, what's got you all happy?"

"Oh, nothing really. I just love the new song for the audition"

"It is a bop though, isn't it?" I laughed back, "So, you wanna go to the garage?"

"Sure"

We headed over to the garage and I started to get butterflies. The thought of being alone in a room with Charlie made me nervous. I really didn't want to make a fool of myself.

"I still can't believe you have so many instruments!" He exclaimed, "And it's all yours!"

"Yeah, I'm kinda a music junkie" I chuckled.

"How'd you afford all of these?"

"I've been working since I was, like, 12 in a proper job and I used to save all my pocket money when I was a kid so it just built up and eventually I just couldn't stop buying instruments I guess"

"What got you into music?"

"My dad. He was always playing music when I was growing up and then when my grandad passed, he just put down the instruments and then I decided to pick them back up again"

"That's sweet. Is your dad still off music?"

"Uh, I think so. Im not sure he, uh, left a few years ago"

"Oh, I-I-I didn't know. I'm sorry"

"No, it's fine. It gets easier to tell people the longer it's been"

"Makes sense" he replied softly.

We decided to run over our lines for the new scene we had to prepare for and try adding some actual acting to it.

"I keep stuffing up my lines" I huffed.

"It's fine. Just give it some time and you'll get it."

"I mean you keep saying your lines in the wrong order so..." I trailed.

"Hey! At least I actually know my lines" he teased.

"Oh, shut up!"

We gave up on the acting bit and decided to mess around on instruments and possibly try and learn Bright on guitar together.

Man, I'm falling in deep.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Sorry for the late chapter I didn't expect to get so many reads so quickly and then I went to the beach and then the bloody Aussie NBN was being fucking annoying as usual but dw I'm gonna make the next chapter longer to hopefully make up for it.

I dunno how to write Charlie's cute stutter thing when he gets excited and all you know? So I've just gone with the I-I-I approach lol