『 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 』

𝓦𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓵𝔂, 𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

After we finished eating I dropped Madi off at her hotel.

"Do you mind if we stop at my house quickly I just wanna get changed into something a little more comfortable" I asked Charlie.

"Yeah, no, go ahead"

I gave him a quick smile before driving in the direction of my house.

"How expensive has it been staying in a hotel so long?" I asked out of the blue.

"It's been pretty expensive but the owner has been giving me a little bit of a discount cause I've been there so long"

You should come stay with me.

"That's good"

We fell back into silence and I pulled into the drive way.

"You can come inside if you want"

He nodded and we both headed inside. We greeted my mum and Charlie went into the living room while I went up to my room.

"Jaycie, we need to talk" my mum said entering my room.

"What's up?"

"I don't like you hanging out with that boy so much. I want you to focus on your career before you get into a relationship."

"'That boy' has a name and I am focusing. He's actually been helping me a lot and he's probably the reason I've made it this far"

"I don't want you hanging out with him unless you need to, ok?" She said with a stern look on her face.

"But mum! I was just about to go and do something with him!" I was beginning to get really annoyed now.

"You can't go! I don't want you getting pregnant!"

"I'm not going to get pregnant! I know what I'm doing mum! And it's not like that!"

"Oh, really? Then why are you getting changed into these clothes?"

"Because we are watching a movie and I don't really want to be wearing jeans!"

She must have some really big imagination to think I was planning on fucking Charlie tonight.

I grabbed my clothes and stormed out of my room.

"When you get pregnant I'm not going to help you!" My mum called down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and went into the living room.

"Do you mind if I get changed at the hotel?"

"No, not at all" he smiled softly.

We got in the car— Charlie in the driver's side —and drove to the hotel.

We sat in silence but I could tell Charlie wanted to say something and I know I wanted to say something, I just didn't know what.

Charlie pulled up outside a hotel and pulled the keys out of the ignition. He handed them to me and we got out of the car.

I locked the car, an audible click sounding out, and followed Charlie up to his room.

"Are you ok?" Charlie said when we got inside.

They were the first words either of us had said since we left the house and I didn't realise that I needed to ask myself that.