『 𝕌𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 』

'𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 (𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂), 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓿𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓼

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

Charlie has been sitting next to me on the couch while we watched The Hunger Games.

He has stuck to his side of the couch and pretty much not moved since we sat down.

I moved closer to him and put my head on his shoulder, signalling to him that it was ok.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything"

I sat up and grabbed the remote, pausing the movie.

"Stop apologising, you've apologised enough" I huffed.

"But you still haven't forgiven me and I still feel so bad and stupid an-"

"Charlie, I have forgiven you I just need some time to... Adjust. I think it just might take some time getting used to us" I explained.

"Us?"

"Well if we're on the same page and ready I guess we could say we're going out," I shrugged.

A smile grew on his face making me smile too.

"Ok, wait, first I need to do this," he leaned in and connected our lips, cupping my cheek with his hand, "I've been dying to do that for months"

"I've been dying for you to do that for months," I smiled.

"You're too cute," he chuckled.

I put my hands over my face to hide my blushing and Charlie just laughed.

He grabbed the remote and then pulled me down next to him again, looping his arm around me.

I could definitely get used to this.

//

i woke up the next morning, realsing that charlie and i had fallen asleep on the couch. i moved in closer to keep warm once i felt the cold air start to hit my skin like needles.

i felt charlie tighten his grip around me and place a small kiss on my forehead, "morning"

"morning," i smiled back.

"do we have auditions today?" charlie asked.

"no tomorrow. we can reherse today if you want though"

"no, i think we will do just fine. it's the last auditions though, right?" charlie questioned

"yeah, im kind of sad that its all over soon if you know what i mean" i sighed

"yeah, it gave me a reason to wake up in the morning i guess" charlie added

i smiled up at him, "do you want something to eat?"

"not yet, i dont want you to get up"

"but i'm hungry" i whined.

"you're always hungry" he laughed

"but now im extra hungry"

"fine," he whined "you make food and ill go to the bathroom"

"ok" i laughed back.

we got up and i walked over to the small kitchen in my apartment, practically shaking from the cold already.

Charlie walked up behind me minutes later, engulfing my in a warm hug. He let go of me, only for a second though, and then forced his hoodie over my head causing both of us to laugh.

I continued making food while Charlie sat on the couch up dating his social media to let everyone know he has not died (most of us have been off social media and focused on auditions the last couple months).

Once food was ready, CHarlie came over and we sat at the kitchen bench and ate food, preparing our bodies for the day ahead.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Sorry for taking sooo long to update lately, i have really been trying my best i promise!

I hope that you haven't forgotten the story line between now and th alst chapter!

also sorry for a short chapter but i promise a new chapter in the next few days that will be longer, i just wanted to get everything going.

also if you want to know a bit more about me my instagram is @mxdibrwnn and feel free to give me a follow if you wish to

Love you all and thankyou for your support <3