『 𝔸𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 』

𝓘𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭. 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

I am a total mess. 

I'm surrounded by all these things I need to move houses. Who knew it was soo much work to buy a house. stacks of paperwork and boxes were scattered on the floor around me.

I've been looking for apartments for the past few days and slowly packing as i go so when i finally settle for something there isn't too much for me to pack.

"What about that one?" Madison said from over my shoulder.

"Yeah, it's nice, but not quite what I'm looking for"

"Hey! I am going to be spending a lot of time there so i get a say as well" Madi huffed.

I chuckled at her and kept scrolling. Listing after listing passed my screen but none of them were right.

"Wait, go back up. What about that one?"

I scrolled up and looked at the two-bedroom apartment Madi had pointed at.

Not to sound cliche but i honestly think this apartment was designed from my dreams. it was like someone had asked me what my dream apartment was and then designed it for me.

The floor to ceiling windows in the lounge room (which was obviously going to be filled with instruments), two bedrooms with an adjoining walk-in-wardrobe and a small, pristine-looking kitchen and bathroom.

"Yes, it's perfect"

I went through the long and complicated process to apply and put in a deposit for the apartment and then i shut my laptop.

"Now I can help you pack! This is so exciting!" Madison squealed.

i chuckled and then chucked her a box to start putting stuff in. I had already gone through all my stuff and gotten rid of everything that i didn't want and kept everything that i did want.

After about four hours of packing Madison and i had packed everything except for some clothes, which i would pack later, and we were sitting on my bed.

"Didn't you say you wrote a song the other day?" Madi asked

"Yeah, did you wanna hear it?" i asked nervously

"Only if you wanted me to hear it"

"I think we've reached far enough that you can listen to my play my music"

it was true. it felt like i had known madison my whole life like she was my little sister almost. we talked about everything from our problems to our dreams, boys to our favourite singers and all of that.

I never knew it could be so easy to trust someone so far but here i am falling for one guy, adopting a girl as my sister and making two new best friends in the span of almost three months.

Yes, i admit it, i may be falling hard for charlie but that doesn't mean anything about his end. Maybe I've fallen for a guy who's heart is owned by another girl... or maybe he... is in the closet... or maybe he secretly hates me... or maybe... maybe I'm overthinking this a bit too much.

I pulled my acoustic six-string off the wall mount and pulled out my songbook.

"Its called Unsaid Emily and it's about my mum"

Madison gave me a comforting smile, with sad eyes.

First things first

We start the scene in reverse