『 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 』

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓻, 𝓷𝓸.

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

"So, what are you gonna do now?" I asked Madison.

"Not sure, you?"

"Well, I needa talk to someone real quick but other than that not sure"

"Who are you talking to?" she asked curiously.

"Just another one of the auditionee's"

She nodded and I headed over to where I last saw Charlie.

"2405, you came looking for me," he said as I approached,

"Uh, Yeah I did" I chuckled.

"So, did you get through?" He asked.

I looked down and put on the best disappointed look I could muster and turned back to face him.

"Oh, no. You didn't make it I'm sorr-"

"I'm Kidding! I'm kidding!" I exclaimed.

"Man, you are a good actor" he chuckled back.

"Thanks. So, when do you finish auditions?" I smiled.

"Hopefully in the next few hours. You know I wasn't even supposed to be here when I came"

"Really?"

"Yeah. They sent my manager the wrong time but I'm glad I did come early 'cause otherwise, I wouldn't have my rehearsal buddy" he smiled.

"I'm glad they thought you were a girl and sent you the wrong time as well"

He laughed at me and then his gaze changed to somewhere just behind me.

"Who's your friend?" he asked.

"Oh, right. This is Madison, Madison this is Charlie"

"Nice to meet you," she said confidently.

All male actors were called, Charlie said his goodbyes and we quickly exchanged numbers before he left to go audition.

"You have a thing for him"Madison teased.

"What! No, I don't! I met him literally ten minutes before we were called!"

"Whatever you say"

"I'm being serious!"

"Yeah, yeah"

I rolled my eyes at her and started walking towards the exit.

"You wanna go get coffee or something?" I asked Madison.

"Yeah. I saw a Starbucks somewhere 'round the corner"

"Ok, cool. We'll go there"

We walked 'til the Starbucks came into view and then went inside, ordered drinks and sat down.

"So, this Charlie guy; he's cute"

"Oh my- Can you let it go"I laughed at her.

"Nope, sorry, but I see something coming out of this and when i have my mind set on something; it happens"

"Yeah, well, sorry to burst your bubble but unfortunately I don't"

"'Unfortunately'? You do want it to work!"

"I've only known him for, what? twenty minutes? Madi- can I call you Madi? - adn yeah he is cute but i don't see it"

"First off yes you can call me Madi. Second i do see something happening..."

The back and forth banter kept going for hours and when I say hours I mean Charlie texted me four hours later asking if I was still in the area and: yes, I was. I was still in Starbucks with none other than Madison Reyes.

Charlie ended up joining us with two other guys- Owen and Jeremy -and we sat there talking for a while.

"So, how much acting have you guys done?" Owen asked the group.

"Uh, well, I have gotten leads and things in musicals and a few plays and I've done supporting roles in movies like Villains and After Everything" I answered.

"I knew I recognised you!" Jeremy exclaimed.

"I haven't really done anything except school plays 'n' things" Madison replied.

Charlie then spoke up "I did a few episodes in Degrassi and Charmed and I did a few other movies and things but not much"

"I've done a lot of voice acting, uh, for example, I did Adventure time-" Jeremy started.

"YOU DID ADVENTURE TIME!" I screamed.

"Woah, calm down." Charlie Laughed.

"Yeah, I was Finn-"

"How did I not know this"

"Well, anyway I've also done some other movies and things where i actually act, oh and I'm in a band called Makeout Monday"

"Cool. What about you Owen?"

"Mainly Nickelodeon stuff like 100 Things To Do Before High School and Knight Squad"

"Wow, y'all are experienced I feel so unprepared" Madison said.

"Don't worry i heard you sing and man you can shred on piano"

"Uh, says you. You she see her play guitar" Madison huffed.

"Well, why don't we all go to someones house or hotel and we can mess around on instruments" Jeremy suggested.

"I live close and my garage is stuffed full of different instruments if you wanna play around with 'em"

"Sounds like a plan" Charlie smiled.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

This chapter was ALOT of dialog sorry.

BUT THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 800 READS ON TWO CHAPTERS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!

Also i did a drawing of Charlie Gillespie as Luke so if you wanna see that maybe I'll add it at the end of next chapter?

Speaking of next chapter, I'm gonna go for 1.2k views for next chapter 'cause y'all smashed 800 right outta the park