『 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕞 』

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓾𝓹, 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓷𝓸 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱, 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

When Owen came back i was still asleep. He laid down on the bed next to me, waking me up slightly. I scooted closer and placed my head on his chest.

"Is charlie still here?" i asked.

"No, he left before i came back"

"you seem happy" i smirked.

"do i?" i could hear his heart starting to beat faster and faster in his chest.

"Oh my god! You like Madi!" i said, shooting up on the spot.

"What? No. Madi and i are... are just friends. No. I- no-"

"Owen, I'm happy for you" i smiled.

He returned a smile and then it faltered, "Too bad if we had some sort of relationship it would be illegal"

"Yeah, your timing sucks" i sighed.

We were silent for a while and then Owen spoke up, "what did that son of a bitch do? i can see you've been crying"

"That son of a bitch has a name and he didn't really do anything. he just spoke about that girl from last night but i don't even know if he meant to make me upset or if he was doing it without knowing"

"I couldn't tell you either. Charlie confuses me. He says that he doesn't like you and then he won't shut up about you and then he goes on a date with some girl. i honestly don't even think he realises that you like him even though you're practically all over him"

i rolled my eyes at his last sentence.

"Does... does that mean charlie likes me? cause I'm pretty sure he almost spilled that before i butted in"

"Yeah, well it changes every five minutes and i don't know if it's because of these auditions and the possibility of you working together or if he's bipolar"

I laughed at his statement even if it wasn't meant to be funny.

"There's that the smile" he said, pulling me into a hug.

"I just realised, I need to do my auditions with Charlie"

"Can you change your pair?"

"Only if one of us gets voted out"

"That sucks"

"Yeah... Also can you not tell Madi about today. I know how mad she'll get and I just don't want her to kill him"

"Yeah, but you've still got to make sure I don't kill him"

"I know, I know"

Owen and I spent most of the day watching movies and just getting to know eachother more. It was nice knowing that I could talk to him so openly and trust him so much.

The next morning I woke up in my own bed— well the matress that stood in its place —but I was still wearing Owens hoodie.

I smiled to myself and got up to make myself some breakfast.

After eating I got dressed into black cargo pants and a Balck and green cropped shirt paired with my black filas.

Today I was going to go get the keys for my apartment. I also decided that I'd start moving boxes today.

I started bringing boxes down to my car, putting three in the boot and another three in the back seats and one next to me in the passenger seat.

I then got in the driver's seat, put the address in the satnav  and followed the directions until I pulled up to the apartment block. I walked into the lobby and into the elevator.

Once I got to the front door of the apartment I knocked and small, frail woman opened the door.

"Hello deary, you must be Jaycie"

"Yes, that would be me. Nice to meet you"

"Well, Jaycie, here are the keys to your new home" she smiled.

"Thankyou so much!" I almost squealed.

She waddled out of the apartment and closed the door behind her.

I dropped my bag onto the counter and looked around the apartment soaking the entire thing up. I then sprinted down the stairs to my car and got out one of the boxes.

I went back up and placed the box on the floor in the entrance and repeated this until every box was in my apartment. I then started unpacking the boxes, putting the objects into the right rooms.

I felt so happy knowing that I'd be able to move into my own apartment by the end of the week.

"I need kitchen supplies" I whispered in realisation.

I got my car keys and went to IKEA. I wandered around looking at different items in the shop.

By the time I had finished collecting all that I needed plus some impulse buys, it was almost five o'clock.

I payed and hauled everything into my car, driving to go get panda express.

I went through the drive through and then went to my new apartment to eat and put all my new stuff away.

It felt so good to finally have freedom and to finally be able to have my own place, a place that felt like home.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

First chapter for this week!

I'll be posting two chapters this week cause I'm not gonna post next because of exams but after that I'll be back to normal... Maybe even more frequent...