『 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕥.𝟚 』

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷, '𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

"So, this round will be preparing for next round which will be a little different but that doesn't mean you are safe. People will still be eliminated this round and the stakes are higher than the last," Kenny announced.

"This round will be like normal with fifty of you being eliminated but next round, you will pair with the fifty remaining boys auditioning for Luke and complete the rest of the auditions with your pair. If one person in the pair is eliminated, you will change your pair and team up with someone new" another women said.

"If and when you and Charlie get through you two better be a pair or i'm sueing" Madison whispered next to me.

I felt my cheeks heat up like a pot on the stove and looked down at my feet, pulling my hair over my face.

"Man, you really do like him" she chuckled.

"Ok, so, everyone get in line and you'll come up sing and act for us and then you'll go sit down. At the end we'll tell you who's in and who's out" Kenny explained.

"First up" someone called and the first girl in the line stepped up and did her audition.

She was good but you could tell she was struggling to reach certain notes in the song and she wasn't really embracing her character too well.

Girl after girl got up and did their audition, some were great and the other were just about ok.

There was definitely a wide range of talent in this group of girls and you could tell who was more of an actor and who was more of a singer.

"She was really good" I said to Madi.

"Yeah she was but we'll do better" she assured me.

"Next" Kenny called.

Madi hopped up and did her audition, belting out the lyrics, shredding on the piano and acting like it was an actual scenario.

"You were damn good" I told her when she came back over.

"And youre going to be, go knock the socks right off of their feet"

"I'm just going to focus on not passing out"

"Yeah, you might want to keep that as a priority" she chuckled.

I gave her one last smile before heading to the front.

"Jaycie King, ninet-"

"Oh we know who you are. Go ahead," Kenny said.

Sometimes I think I'm falling down

I wanna cry, I'm calling out

I sang with all the emotion I could muster up and put all the effort I could into my guitar playing.

Close my eyes and jump

Together I think that we can make it

Thoughts of Charlie popped into my head. I always felt like I couldn't sing my own music in front of people but when Charlie had heard me sing my song I wasn't so worried. Yes, there was the fact that I was panicking that he might realise it was about him but none of my panicking was about the fact that he had heard me sing my music.