『 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 』

𝓦𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷
⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

Final Audition day and I am nervous as hell.

Charlie came over first thing and we are going to go to the studio together. Even if i don't end up getting the part, i will be so honoured for this experience because i have never gone to an audition like this before. When people said that Kenny Ortega does his auditions differently, i didnt know the meant this different.

The whole experience of the auditions are more exciting then actually getting the part i think but if i do end up getting the part then maybe that excitement might trump this.

Yesterday i showed Charlie a couple of songs that i wrote, including Unsaid Emily and he said that he really liked them. I do hope that my song writing goes somewhere evnetually.

Once we were in the studio, pairs were immediately being called up and i really couldn't take the nerves, my entire body was shaking from the adrenaline rush.

Eventually after wat felt like years, Charlie and i were called and i could tell that the judges were liking something about us. 

Once we finished, we went and sat back down and i was still shaking like crazy. Madi congratulated Charlie and i on our efforts and then she was called.

She was absolutely incredible. If i dont get the role but she does, i wil be 100% content with the decision.  Her voice and her character just really fit the role of Julie perfectly.

after about 10 more minutes of auditions and a 5 minute briefing, we were told to wait in the studio until the casting direcors and Kenny came to an agreement for the roles.

I sat, stood and laid down in about every position you could possibly do while we were waiting.

Everyone was sitting quietly, nervously waiting the resultsand there was a weird vibe floating through the room, a mix of excitement, adrenaline and nerves.

after about an hour we were caled infront of Kenny.

"We have decided on our Luke and our Julie," Kenny announced, "It was a close tie between a couple people for the role of Julie but i think it was made clear on who would be playing Luke from an early stage."

A  dramatic pause was held nd then the woman standing next to Kenny began talking, "For the role of Luke we will have... Charlie Gillespie!"

I was so stunned and so proud all at once. I turned and gave Charlie a massive hug and then he walked up and thenaked Kenny and the other woman before coming back to us.

"Next, for the role of Julie, it was a close call between two members here, Jaycie King and Madison Reyes. After a long debate and taking much into consideration, we have decided to go with... Madison Reyes!"

I immediately gave Madi a hug and congratulated her, there was no time to be disappointed.

We were thaked for our time and efforts and sent on our way. CHarlie stayed back to talk to Kenny for a minute.

"Any idea what he's doing?" I asked Madi.

"I don't know. He's your boyfriend"

I blushed and the playfully smacked her arm, earning a fake cry of distress.

Five minutes later Charlie came running out of the studio towards us.

"I have great news!" he started.

"What? Madi and i asked in unison.

"I got Jaycie a job with the the song writers for the show" he smiled.

"You what? how? W-what?" i asked, stummbling over my words as the new information was being processed.

"I had a video of you singing the songs you wrote and Kenny really liked them so he practically gave you the job on the spot. He said he'll email your manager though"

"Oh my god! that's amzing! we're all gonna be working toegether now!"

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Final chapter of this story!!
It's been an incredible adventure and experience but unfortunately we have come to the end of the journey. Live you guys <3