『 ℙ𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤 』

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮, 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

Madi was over at my apartment fifteen minutes after she texted. She placed herself beside me on the bed.

"We have a problem" she sighed.

"Did Owen tell you?" i asked.

"Tell me what?" she asked confused.

"I'll tell you after. You go first"

How was i going to tell her that i kissed the guy she likes?

"You remember Lucas, right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, i think i might sort of be getting feelings for him but i don't know. Yes, Owen is great and i still like him and all but Lucas is a similar age to me and he's cute and i don't know what to do"

"I would give you advice but my problem is similar and i don't know what to do"

"What do you mean your problem is similar?" She asked.

"I kind of... maybe... sort of kissed Owen and Charlie saw but I don't even know why I kissed Owen in the first place"

"We both need to learn to control our selves" Madi sighed.

"Wait... You're not mad?"

"No, I'm too confused to be mad at this point in time"

"I think maybe you should just see how your feelings for Lucas work out because if you really liked Owen do you think you would have started getting feelings for Lucas?"

"ok... you're right. And maybe you should talk to Owen about the kiss?" she suggested.

"Yeah, he's coming over tomorrow to help with the rest of the building stuff. I'll talk to him then"

--

I woke up the next morning to knocking on the door. I trudged over to the door and opened it. the opened door revealed Charlie.

"Thought you could use a hand with the rest of it," Charlie said, motioning to the boxes lying on the floor.

"Uh, yeah. Thankyou. I'll just go get changed"

I fished through one of the boxes in the wardrobe for some clothes. i pulled out a tank top and leggings. I grabbed Owen's hoodie off of the bed and went and got changed.

Charlie was putting my desk together when i walked in.

There was so much awkward tension between the two of us and i really didn't like it. What happened to being able to talk to Charlie about anything? What happened to that understanding we used to have?

"Charlie, about yesterday-" i started.

"I came to help not to talk about yesterday," he said harshly.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Look, how about we do this today and then tomorrow we can rehearse and talk about yesterday" he sighed.

I nodded and then started unpacking boxes.

almost two hours later there was a knock on the door. Owen's head popped around the side when i opened it.

I put my finger on my lips, signalling him to be quiet and slipped outside.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Charlies here"

"Oh, that's what's up"

"Yeah, I just wanted to quickly talk to you about yesterday before we go inside though"

"Yeah, sure"

"Ok, so, I actually have no idea why i kissed you but I'm sorry if i complicated anything for you or whatever and it most likely won't happen again"

"I told you that you don't need to apologise i know I'm just so handsome and it's just so hard to resist me"

i chuckled and slapped his arm playfully.

"Why did you say most likely rather than just leaving it as a definite never?" he asked.

"You never know, you're handsomeness may just make me do something stupid again"

"fair enough"

I was about to walk back inside when another question popped into my head.

"Why didn't you pull away?"

"It was a good kiss and i am not one to turn down a good kiss"

"I admire your honesty"

we both laughed and then headed inside.

The boys started putting things together and moving things around together which made everything go twice as fast and i kept unpacking.

"We've put everything together," Charlie said as he walked back into the living room.

"Ok, do you guys wanna get lunch? and then i need to get all my instruments from my mums"

"Yeah, we'll help with the instruments as well" Owen answered.

after lunch, we spent the afternoon carefully loading instruments into the car and the trailer at the back and then unloading them and bringing them up to my apartment.

We had  unpacked everything and i was exhausted but i wanted to repay the guys back for helping me.

"You guys wanna watch a movie or something?" i asked.

Yes, that was my attempt to repay them.

"No, you look exhausted and you are going to bed" Charlie stated.

"Yeah, and if you don't go now i am picking you up and dragging you to bed" owen added

"Ugh, fine" i sighed.

I wasn't actually complaining.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR 41K READS OMFG!!!!!

Sorry this chapter is a day late i was sick a few days ago but I'm back on my feet now <3

Please like share and comment on this chapter and others to come.

I honestly love you guys sooo much! Never in a million years did i think I'd get this far