『ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣』

𝓦𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓵𝔂, 𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

I am so sick of waiting around and being pushed around by charlie. Even after everything, i know i want him. it may seem absurd but that initial feeling is still there and i know he feels it too.

As much as I want this gig, I have a feeling I'm not going to get it because Madi is way better at the emotional scenes than i am so it's not like our relationship would get in the way of our jobs, right?

CHarlie may be seeing my ex-best-friend but that only pushes me more to do this. she's stolen a guy from me once before and I won't let her do it again... even if this guy wasn't even really mine in the first place.

I decided to text Madi to ask if she wanted to come over so i could hatch out a good plan to get the guy.

Hey Mads

would you be able to come over? it's about charlie

Yeah sure 

ill be there in ten

Soon enough Madi showed up at my door.

"I'm gonna do it," I said as soon as she walked in the door.

"talk to charlie?" she asked to make sure we were on the same page.

"Yeah, I'm tired of waiting and god i just want to be able to talk to him like before," i sighed.

"well, you need a foolproof plan then," Madi said.

she was talking but i wasn't listening. i was thinking about all the chances i had to tell him i liked him but i didn't. i missed so many opportunities and maybe all of this hurt and pain could have been avoided.

"You know i offered to let him move in with me?"

"you did?" madi asked.

"Yeah, during auditions because his hotel bill was gonna be expensive" i sighed.

"Ok, well focus! you want him, right?" i nodded, "then you need to focus so we can do this right"

we spent the next half an hour hatching out a plan that i'm pretty sure i'll forget in the moment but that's ok.

At the end of the half-hour, Madi had a list written down with all the steps out on it.

Plan to get Charlie

1. ask him what he's doing tonight even though we know he's going to Bellini's with ---

2. go to Bellini's

3. talk to him and tell him how you feel

4. walk away before he says anything and make him get off his ass and tell you how he feels

Honestly, i wasn't sure how this was going to work but i'm glad that the last rule is there because i'm going to want to get out of there as fast as i can.

"Also, don't forget to wear something cute so he realises what he's missing out on"

i laughed at her, throwing a pillow at her head and then walked over to my wardrobe.  i pulled out a short balck dress that i had never worn before and showed it to Madi, "what do you think?"

"yes, you have to wear that. He will be trppin' over his own feet when he sees you in that"

I shook my head with a massive smile on my face and then we went and got food. There was so much riding on tonight and the hopes that it would go well and swear to god if it doesn't go well I don't know what id do.

//

It's now 6 o'clock and i've been sitting on my bed ready for the past half an hour. I decided to leave at about 6:15 so that i'd get there at 6:45 if i walk and they'll be well into their meal by then so, if charlie leaves to come after me I'll know for sure that he likes me back.

i got my purse and my keys, reapplied some mascara, and put my shoes on. I grabbed my phone and put my AirPods in and then started walking to the restaurant.

The half-hour walk to the restaurant is going to be the hardest part of the night mostly because it will feel so much longer due to the anticipation i feel of the events to come.

there were massive cat-sized butterflies in my stomach and the only thing stopping me from throwing up was the music being blasted into my ears.

 a/n playlist for this story is going to be made shortly after i post this so look out for that

each step brought me closer to charlie and closer to getting my feelings for him out in the open and wether that meant destroying our relationship completely or making it better and establishing something between us i didn't know but i hoped it was the latter.

I had already forgotten the plan Madi had made, the adrenaline starting to course through my veins.

i neared the restaurant and charlie and Kiara came into view through the window. i waltzed into the restaurant and a waiter came up to me.

"reservation?" He asked.

"I'm meeting someone"

He nodded and i made my way over to Charlie, Kiara's eyes finding me first.

charlie stood up to do something and just as he turned i grabbed his face and connected our lips. I could feel the temptation to kiss back coming off of him and then i pulled away.

"Now you know how i feel so it's your turn" i said, turning and walking out of the restaurant.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Short chapter but it's the big reveal so hopefully that makes up for my lack of activity these last few weeks, it's just been sooooo bloody hectic.

don't forget to check out the playlist i'm uploading soon

and last but not least thankyou guys sooo much for almost 60k views

ily guys