『 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 』

𝓤𝓹 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

Madison and I spent about an hour at my place talking and playing games before we decided to head back over to the studio so we could see Charlie early.

When we pulled up outside the studio Charlie texted me saying that they were let out on a quick break and he'd meet us where I first met him.

"Charlie is gonna meet us where we first met" I informed Madi.

"Awwww that's cute" she smirked.

I rolled my eyes at her- a habit I've been known to possess -and guided her to the spot.

"Hey," he said cheerily.

"Did you make it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be smiling like this otherwise" he chuckled.

"Well, that means we all made it through!" Madi cheered.

"Group hug!" Charlie called, embracing us both in a hug.

I breathed in deeply, the scent of Charlies' cologne and hair gel filling my lungs.

He released us from his embrace and I looked up into his eyes, getting lost in the patterns that appeared.

He returned a small smile and then started speaking, "Kenny probably wants us back now"

"Yeah, probably" I answered, still not looking away from his eyes.

We headed over to where Kenny had said to meet him up again and he gave us a smile when he saw us approach.

"Glad to see some of my most promising auditionees staying around each other"

Internally: I was screaming. Externally: I was as cool as a cucumber. And I bet if you asked the other two if they were ok they'd say the same thing.

For the director of the show you're auditioning for to say that about you is exhilarating and extremely terrifying at the same time.

It's like an unintentional burden being placed on you with the best intentions behind it.

The three of us exchanged looks and then more and more people started pouring into the room. Once everyone had arrived Kenny told us what to do- find a partner and register together at the front -and then everyone was running around like crazy trying to find partners.

"You two are automatically going to be together so go register" Madi said before walking away.

"Well, we do work well together, you wanna be partners" Charlie chuckled.

"Sure, I'd like that" I smiled back.

We went and registered and soon after Madi came over and registered with some other guy.

"Guys, this is Luke. He's auditioning for Luke so there's no way to forget his name now" Madi said as she approached us.

A few 'hey's were heard and then Luke wandered off somewhere.

"Seems like a-" I started

"I only chose him 'cause his name would be easy to remember, don't get too attached" Madison said.

"I remember his audition from today and I'd say they only put him in cause they needed fifty people" Charlie added, causing the three of us to burst into a fit of laughter.

I don't even know what was funny. The actual event was pretty unfortunate but maybe it was the way Charlie said it or maybe it was something else.

"We have fifty pairs down so you are all free to go" Kenny announced, scanning over the sheet of paper.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Well, I'm starving, so, you guys wanna get lunch?" Charlie suggested.

"I was hoping you'd say that, I'm starving as well" I laughed.

"We literally were at your house twenty minutes ago" Madison added.

"And?" I asked.

"Come on then" she said.

We all got in my car and drove to the nearest taco Bell, hoping out and walking up to the counter. We ordered and then sat down at a table.

"Here's your food and... here's my number" the girl that was behind the counter said to Charlie before walking away.

"Wow, she really had to come and give us our food to make that smooth" Madi huffed.

I felt sick to my stomach. If Charlie takes that piece of paper than I am done. If it's that easy for a girl to start talking to him then I can't imagine how many girls he is talking to now.

Charlie picked up the piece of paper and put it in the bag his food had came in.

I instantly felt better but also guilty for thinking of Charlie like that.

My phone buzzed and I turned it over to see a text from Madison.

You okay?

Yeah
I'll be ok he didn't take it sooo

"Who was that?" Madi asked.

Smooth. I thought.

"My mum. She was just seeing where I was"

"So, you guys have anything planned to tonight?" Charlie asked after a few minutes of silence while everyone stuffed their faces with food.

"No, I don't have anything planned I don't think" Madi replied.

"No, I'm free" I answered.

"Well, do you wanna maybe come over to my hotel room and we can watch a movie or hang out or something?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, that would be great" I answered.

"Oh, no, I think my dad is taking me and my sister out to dinner tonight to celebrate me making it through" Madi quickly added.

"Oh, that sucks," Charlie said, "I-I-I mean sucks that you can't come not that-"

"We know what you mean Charlie, calm down" Madison giggled.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Sorry that this chapter took so long it's just that school started on Monday and I just haven't had the energy to do anything lately.

Also, Jaycie and Charlie are gonna have a movie night thing together so that's exciting.

Hope you guys like this chapter and if you do please vote.

AND ALSO THANKYOU SOOOOOOO MICH FOR 7K VIEWS! THAT LITERALLY TOOK ONE CHAPTER TO GET THE NIMBER UP SP HIGH! I LIVE TOU GUYS SOIXB YOURE FREAKING AMAZING!