『 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 』

𝓦𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓷𝓰, '𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓱

⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆

I woke up back at my mum's house. Owen was coming over to help me with moving the bigger items.

Charlie was supposed to come but after the other day, I hope he doesn't show.

There was a knock on my bedroom door and my mum walked in.

"Onto your next boy toy already?" She snickered in my ear.

Owen followed in not long after.

I could feel myself holding back tears and other comments that I could throw at her. At this point in time, I didn't want things to get worse and I didn't want her to feel like she had power over me.

She left the room and I pretty much collapsed onto my mattress. Owen came and sat down next to me, looping his arm around my back.

"Just ignore her. I don't know what she said but I know it's not true"

I leaned into his side and instantly butterflies were shot into my stomach.

Why was I getting butterflies? It's just Owen...

We got up and i picked up a box and walked it over to the car. Owen was bringing down the pieces of my bed and other furniture while I brought down box after box.

After an hour of moving stuff, everything was finally outside. I put the boxes in the car and Owen put the furniture pieces into the old trailer.

We hopped in the car and drove to my apartment, screaming lyrics to songs at the tops of our lungs.

We pulled up outside and now it was time to move everything up to the fourth floor. We hauled things into the elevator and then up to the apartment and came back down. We repeated this until everything was sitting in the door of my apartment.

"You wanna take a quick break?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure"

We went and sat on the couch and I flicked on the tv (Madi came in yesterday and set it up cause she felt bad she couldn't help today).

We sat there for a while. Owen was staring at the tv but I couldn't help and glance up at him every now and then.

Why was I acting like this? Why did I feel like this?

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and got up before I did something stupid.

"Water?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah thanks"

I nodded and went over to the kitchen, pouring two glasses of water.

I needed to get out of there. The urge to kiss him was too much for me to handle.

I was still so confused as to why I was feeling like this. Yes, he was pretty cute and really sweet and all but he's Owen. He's just Owen.

I took a deep breath and walked back over, handing him the glass.

Our hands briefly touched and sparks were sent through me once again.

"I think we should probably put your bed together today at least" Owen suggested.

"Yeah that would make sense" I whispered.

He took a sip of his water and got up, finding the pieces of my bed and moving them into the bedroom.

i followed him in and pulled a small, red toolbox out of the built-in wardrobe. I passed the old box to him and he pulled out a screwdriver and a bag of pieces from the bed. We worked together to put the bed up slowly. 

After almost an hour, the bed was built and the mattress had been placed on top. We fell onto the bed and i let out a small giggle.

I stood up and Owen copied. I turned around to ask him something but we were so close that what I was meant to do was different to what I did.

I slowly rised onto my tiptoes and leaned in, connecting our lips and closing the gap.

I heard the door click open but brushed it off thinking it was the wind.

I pulled away and I was struck with realisation of what had just happened.

I turned and looked out the door in embarassment only to be met with a familiar face.

Charlie was standing there looking at the two of us, his expression overcome with anger.

He immediately turned around and stormed out of the apartment.

"Charlie! Wait!" I called.

I felt a hand on my shoulder holding me back

"You're better off leaving him to cool down" Owen sighed.

I sat down on the bed, head in hands.

"I'm sorry I kissed you,I don't know what I was thinking. I don't think I even was thinking. You like Madi and I think I like Charlie so it was a dumb move all 'round"

"No don't apologise. It's ok. How about I leave you to think and process everything and then I'll come back tomorrow and help with the rest?" He suggested.

I gave him a small smile and hugged him.

"I swear to god you are literally the most understanding person to ever walk the planet" I hummed.

He chuckled lightly and then pulled away from the hug, leaving the room with a small wave.

I collapsed onto the bed, ready to think everything out.

I should probably tell Madi about this I thought.

Almost instantly I got a text from Madi saying we needed to talk, it was like she read my mind... Or Owen told her.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Hey guys!! New chapter out now. I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry for any and all delays for getting this chapter out it's just been hectic with exams and all!

I'll try and get two chapters out at one time soon but I'm not making a promise cause lately all my promises have back fired but you know