Smut-Demus-Movie Night

Warning!
Hand job
Dom-Remus
Sub-Janus
Public Space (at first)
Daddy Kink
Degrading
Pain Kink
Use of words 'slut' and 'whore'
Wall Sex

No one's POV

Every night Roman would force everyone to watch a Disney movie. Janus and Remus hated these nights because, first, they hated Disney, second, they could be doing better things with their time.

All the couples were cuddling together with a blanket over them, Logan and Virgil on the floor, and Patton and Roman on the right side of the couch. Remus and Janus were out of view and Remus took this to his advantage.

Janus's POV

Today's movie was Tangled it is a good movie but it was getting awfully boring. But I felt Remus slip one of his hands at the waist line of my pants, he looked at me for consent and I shook my head yes, being bored and some what horny, then he reached in my pants and grabbed on of my dicks.

"We are going to get CAUGHT!" I whispered in Remus ear as he started jacking me off.

"Oh come on, I know you like it, plus we are out of view, " Remus whispered back seductively. I was biting my lip trying hard not to make a sound. Remus knows exactly how to get what he wants.

"Can't you wait till we get back to the dark mind scape," I whispered in a soft grunt, enjoying Remus's handjob a little to much.

"Why don't we go right now, no one will notice," Remus whispered in a low tone. His eyes filled with lust.

"F-fine,"

We both sunk out and appeared in the dark mind scape.

No one's POV

Remus immediately pinned Janus to the wall aggressively making out with him, taking off his clothes. Janus was working on taking Remus's clothes off but struggled.
Once they were both naked, Remus grabbed one of J's dicks and started pumping and fast. He ran his other hand through J's hair pulling every so often which would get a moan out of J.

"R-Remus ahh~ please, NGH~ fill me up with your cock please, please~" Janus begged. Nothing turned Remus more on then to hear him beg.

"What's my name?"

"Da-ddy!"

Remus began sucking on J's neck leaving hickeys and bite marks all over.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cuuum~" Janus moaned out.

"You don't cum until I say you can slut~" Remus said in a deep growl.

Remus let go of Janus's cock and he wined at the loss of contact. Then will no prep or lube Remus shoved himself into Janus. Janus let out a loud, drawn out moan. Remus started thrusting into J at inhuman speeds, slamming J against the wall more, and Janus moaned loudly enough for the other sides to hear. And Remus knew that.

"Yeah~ let everyone hear you so they know how much of a whore you are~ God your so tight baby~" Remus growled in Janus's ear.

"FUCK! DADDY~ RIGHT THERE PLEASE! OH GOD~ AHA~" Janus moaned so loud it was almost a scream as Remus hit his prostate. Remus continued to abuse J's prostate drilling into in with every thrust. Remus grabbed J's hair again with one and hand while the other started jacking J off. Remus started sucking at J's nipples. Janus was so over whelmed by at the pleasure and pain he was feeling. He was moaning and cursing so loud that he was sure the others could here them. Janus was a complete mess but this just turned Remus on more.

"Dad-dy~ HAH~ pl-ease Ngh~ l-l-et m-me cUM!" Janus barley made out between his moans.

"Not till I cum, slut~" Remus growled.

Remus continued to drill into J, and he could feel his tension build.

"I'm so close baby,"

Remus groaned loud and cummed inside Janus. That put Janus over the edge and Janus cummed all over Remus's had and both their chests. Remus pulled out and Janus collapsed on Remus's chest.

"Let's get cleaned up love," Remus said as he picked Janus up bridle style and headed towards the bathroom.

Oof, this took way to long to write, I hope you like it. Requests are open see first chapter for details. This is my first time writing smut if you want to give constructive criticism that is appreciated just don't be rude. Have a nice day 🤗.

✨Sanders Sides Smut,Angst,and Fluff✨ (Mostly Remus Tbh) DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें