Phone Call

UNFINISHED

"Hey Virgil," Remus said as he put his boyfriend on speaker phone.

Remus called Virgil for a reason Virgil wasn't aware of. See Virgil was at a hotel and Remus needed so relief but decided to do it his way.

"Super Rem, why'd you call?" Virgil said, but unknown to Remus, he was kinda releaved Remus called for one reason in particular.

"I just wanted to know how you doIng," Remus said has he slowly sunk down on his dildo.

"I'm doing fine h-how about you?" Virgil stuttered as he wrapped is hand around his member and started jacking off slowly.

"I'm gOOd," Remus said as the tried not to moan as he started bouncing up and down on his dildo and jacking himself of making him overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Ha~ Remus I know you doing it to let me here you~" Virgil moaned pleasing him self faster.

Remus also sped up making him be in pure bliss. "ViRGiL~ HaH~ mhmmMhM~ f-f-uccck-kk~ faster~ I'm so CLOSE! Fuck~" Remus moaned out very loudly. Remus was bouncing up and down and jacking himself off so hard and fast you could audiobly hear it from the other side off the phone call. Also Remus was a moaning mess. This pushed Virgil over the edge and he came into his hand after loudly moaning Remus's name.

"VIRGIL~ FUCK~ HAH~ HA~ HA~ FUCKKKK~" Remus yelled out as he came. But Remus wasn't stopping it felt so good he didn't want to stop.

"Virgil I CAN'T s-stop ah~ HAH~ AH~ FucK~~ it hurts but it feels so good~ I n- hah~ ah~ -eed yOU!~ ha~ f-f-uccck-kk~"

"Remus~ god