Smut-Intrulogical-Stressed

UNFINISHED

Warning!
Remus being a brat

Remus was just hanging around, bored. Remus decided to make his boredom some one else's problem. Remus walked down the hallway to Logan's room where Logan was making out Thomas's schedule.
Remus entered Logan's room and shut the door behind him and locked it.

"Logan you look stressed," Remus's said as he wrapped his arm around Logan's shoulders.

"Not now Remus I'm busy," Logan said as he continued his work.

"Logan, I'm serious you need a break," Remus said as he turned Logan's chair around making Logan face Remus. Remus leaned in and gently kissed Logan.

"Your stressed baby take a break~" Remus said in a seductive tone as he stroked Logan's cheek. Remus slowly sat on Logan's lap then kissed Logan again.

"Remus, I have to work," Logan said mad at the brat on his lap.

Remus wouldn't take no as and answer he started moving right on Logan's crotch making him hard.

"You're a brat, you know that?" Logan said as reached behind him and turned off his computer.

"Oh I know, but I know you love it," Remus said in a bratty tone. Remus then pulled Logan into a heated kiss. Without breaking the kiss Logan grabbed Remus by his legs and pick him up. Logan then slammed him on the bed breaking the kiss.

"You are going to get punished for being a brat~" Logan growled in Remus's ear.

Logan started attacking Remus's neck making Remus moan.