Smut-Dukxeity-Thighs

UNFINISHED

Remus was sitting on his boyfriends lap scrolling through tiktok with his earbuds in. Remus's boyfriend Virgil was half asleep watch Netflix on the TV. Remus scrolled to a very lewd tiktok and got really horny just watching it over and over. He knew his boyfriend wouldn't mind he turned around so he was facing Virgil. He moved over to Virgil's thigh and started slowly grinding on it. His breath hitched and his heart started breathing fast.

Virgil looked over to see what Remus was doing to see Remus's face buried on the couch with Remus grided on his thigh. He started bouncing his leg as Remus picked up his speed, this made Remus moan loudly moaning every time Virgil bounced his leg which he was doing very fast. Virgil pulled Remus into a hungry lust filled kiss. Remus moaned into the kiss feeling so much pleasure.

"Mhm~ Virgil~ Fuck I'm close~" Remus said through moans and unintelligible blabbing.

Virgil bounced his leg fast to help Remus release. And with a loud moan of Virgil's name Remus did.
Remus collapsed on top of Virgil.

"Hey no falling asleep I'm not done with you yet~" Virgil whispered lustfully. Virgil started kissing and marking Remus's neck, littering it with hickeys. He reach his hand in Remus's pants and started pumping his dick.

"VI-g-iL hah~ f-f-fastteerr~ Mhm~" Remus said begging.

"Sit on my lap now and you'll get more~ " Virgil said removing his hand getting a whine out of Remus.