Angst-Remus-Forgotten

TW
Self harm
Cutting
5u151d3
Overdosing Purposely

"Hey! Everyone let's go to a movie!"

Everyone was gone before Remus could ask if he could come. Forgotten again. They did this everytime.

Was he not good enough for them?
They did forget about him?

Remus walked over to the dark side where only his room was since everyone else left. They left him behind to go to those, those FUCKING LIGHT SIDES!

Remus's POV
They all left me, again, again, and again. No one cares for me, NOT A SOUL! Tears started streaming down my face. I ran to my room, I found a paper and a pen wrote something and went and put it on the light sides kitchen counter. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the knife that had dry blood on it. I rolled up my sleeves and added more and more cuts adding to the scars. I then grabbed all the pills on the counter poured them all out, and took them all at once.

Janus's POV
We all came from the movies and we found a letter on our kitchen counter...

Hello! Or should I say good bye? Well by the time you read this I'm probably already gone :)! But I just wanted to say this, thank you everyone for abandoning me several times and not worrying about my health. If you want my corpse, for some fucking kinky shit, I'm probably in the dark mind scape in the bathroom. :) I hope I actually am happy for once when I'm gone!

The dead,
REMUS

"NO, THIS HAS TO BE SOME KINDA SICK JOKE! PLEASE BE A JOKE!" I said running to the dark side tears running down my face. I ran into the bathroom and Remus was on the floor pale, lifeless.

"REMUS NO PLEASE I CAN'T LOOSE YOU, PLEASE!" I shook him try to wake him him up, tears flowing down my face, sobbing.

"Jan, he's gone," I heard Logan say while he sat down next to me rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"Why would he did this, I tried to show him how much I cared for him," I said as I cried into Logan's shoulder.

"Let's go tell the others then we can have funeral," Logan said as he helped me off the ground.

"O-ok,"

This was hard to write... To say the least, I'm edgy and it wears off on my writings. Requests are still open see first chapter for details!