Smut-Intrulogical-Help

UNFINISHED

Request by: Oofsterfander

"WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE AN OPINION YOU'RE USELESS YOU DO NOTHING BUT HURT THOMAS!" Roman yelled at his trembling brother.

"I just wanted to be useful for once," Remus mumbled before he ran off.

Logan was listening from the other room. Once Remus ran off he came out and faced Roman.

"Roman what was that? You had no right to say those things to him," Logan stated, sounding pissed off.

"Whatever nerd," Roman said, Annoyed, and walked off.

Logan went over to the dark side of the mind palace to check on Remus.

Logan made his way over to Remus's door and leaned on it, hearing soft sobs coming from the other side.

"Remus may I come in?" Logan asked try to sound sincere, failing miserably.

"Yeah," Remus said softly.

Logan walked in and Remus was in a dark corner of his room, crying.

Logan turned around closing the door and locking it, having and idea about how to distract Remus and help him feel better.

Logan walked over to Remus and sat down in front of him, Remus looked up to make eye contact with Logan.

Logan leaned in and whispered in Remus's ear, "How about I make you forget about that and help you feel better~"

Remus nodded his head fast, knowing what Logan ment.

Logan pulled Remus into a heated kiss, while pulling Remus onto his lap. Logan slipped one of his hands down Remus's thigh and started rubbing Remus's cock make Remus moan into the lustful kiss.