Angst-Janus-Broken Glass

Warning!
Implied Demus

Janus walked into the bathroom, he  looked into the mirror, thoughts from yesterday came swarming in, 'your a monster' 'why trust him, he is a liar' 'why are you trying to help'

"UGH!" Janus pushed to mirror which shattered on impact, tears running down his face. The blood starting to flow from his fist.

"Janus! I heard glass break and-" Remus came running and stopped mid sentence when he saw Janus.

"J, are you ok? What's wrong baby?" Remus said as he walked slowly towards the crying snake.

"I'm fine!"

"Your clearly not, hear let me get that for you," Remus grabbed some bandages from the bathroom counter and began wrapping J's hand.

"Am I a monster Re?"

"What?! Oh course not snakey, your lovely and who ever said that they can go to hell!"

"Thanks, Re," Janus said starting to cheer up and laugh at Remus.

"Of course, now I'm cuddling you and you can't do anything about it,"

"Fine, but only if we can watch law and order!"

"Yes, yes, fine"

The two went to the living room and fell asleep in each others arms while watching law and order.

I legit cried while writing this. I'm in a really bad place right now, and yeah- just trying to cope. But I hope you guys enjoyed this. Requests are still open, see fist page for details.