Smut-Loceitmus-Theif

UNFINISHED

Warning!
Top-Logan
Switch-Janus
Bottom-Remus

Remus loved misbehaving, because then he would get punished by his boyfriends and he loved their punishments. So he decided to steal Logan's glasses and Janus's gloves while they where asleep. The next day the 2 woke up to their items missing. They both knew exactly who had their items and went to look for him.

Remus was hiding in his closet silently rubbing himself thinking about what his boyfriends would do to him. When he heard his boyfriends enter his room, he started rubbing himself harder knowing full well that if he made a sound and they caught him, he would be punished more.

Janus and Logan were looking all over for Remus until they heard and soft moan come from the closet. They both walked over there and opened the door, to see a drooling Remus, pleasuring himself. Logan pulled Remus's hand away from Remus's crotch which made Remus whine at the loss of contact.

"You just stole our stuff to get punished, didn't you? You little slut," Logan said with a snarl.

"Please, Logan make me your cum slut, god please," Remus said pulling Logan's tie to get Logan's face closer to his.

Janus went into the closet behind Remus, and started  kissing and biting down Remus's neck. Janus glazed over Remus's sweet spot, which made Remus moan louder than he already was. Janus started biting and kissing the spot leaving a clear mark.

"God, please Janus, Logan make me your cum slut, god please, I'll be good for my masters, please, please, please, PLEASE!" Remus begged his boyfriends.

"Why should we, you were bad kitten, you need to be punished," Janus said seductively, grabbing hold of Remus waist, and pushing Remus on Janus, making Remus moan loudly.

"Please! PLEASE! I'll do ANYTHING! FUCK, MASTER!! PLEASE, I'LL BE GOOD! MAKE ME YOU CUM SLUT! GOD!" Remus begged rubbing up against Janus making him moan uncontrollably.

Logan grabbed Remus's cock rubbing him through his pants. Remus became a moaning mess, drooling, eyes rolling back, and his back was arched slightly. Janus started pulling down his pants and boxers while Logan worked on Remus's. Remus whinned at the loss of contact from both of them but he knew he would get more. Once Logan got Remus's boxers and pants off, he started jerking him off making Remus groan at the sudden contact.

"Fuck Logan~ Your so good with your hands~" Remus moaned.

All of a sudden Logan stopped and whispered it Remus's ear, "What is our names darling?"

"M-Master~" Logan started jacking Remus off faster.

Just then Janus got his pants and boxers off, he slammed into Remus with no prep or lube, making Remus scream out of pain and pleasure.

"MASTERS FUCK~ AHA~ NGH~FASTER~ FUCK I'M SO CLOSE AHH~" Remus moaned out has Janus started slamming into him.

Janus started picking up his speed and so did Logan making Remus loose his mind over how much pleasure he was experiencing.

"MASTERS I'M GONNA-" Remus moaned out but he was interrupted.

"No you are not this is you're punishment remember you don't get to cum and till we say you can slut," Logan said over Remus's moans, and he slipped a cock ring on Remus making it so he couldn't cum.

Logan and Janus didn't slow down one bit. Janus kept slamming into Remus full speed and Logan kept jacking him off at in human speeds.

"PLEASE, AHA~ MHM~ FUUUCCCCK~ MASTERS PLEASE~" Remus begged as he moaned uncontrollably, tears starting to form and trickle down his face.

"We aren't going to let you cum till we think you've learned your lesson.