Smut-Dukexiety-Feeling Down

Requested by blackbird12307

Warning!
Body dysphoria
Pain Kink
Praise
Virgil calling Remus Baby
Top-Virgil
Bottom-Remus

Remus was standing in the mirror looking at himself, he was so ugly and fat. Remus was actually the skinniest side but didn't believe so. Virgil walked in and looked Remus up and down.

"Your so sexy baby~" Virgil purred grabbing Remus's waist from behind and burying his face in Remus's neck.

"You really think so?" Remus said placing his hands on Virgil's.

"Do you want me to prove it~" Virgil purred softly starting to rub circles on Remus's waist.

"Please," Remus begged.

Virgil started kissing Remus's neck, leaving pretty marks all over his neck.

Virgil toyed with the bottom of Remus's shirt. Remus nodded his head knowing Virgil was asking if he could take off his shirt. Virgil turned Remus around, and took of his shirt. Virgil started kissing down Remus's chest. Leaving marks.

"Virg, please~ I just want you inside me! Please~" Remus half moaned, making Virgil hard.

"As you request, baby~" Virgil said taking off his shirt.

Virgil pinned Remus dogie style on Remus's bed. Virgil took off both his and Remus's pants and boxers. Virgil grabbed to lube and spread it on his member not worry about prepping Remus knowing Remus had a pain kink. Virgil thrusted into Remus, make him scream out a moan.

"Your sounds are so pretty, your taking my cock so well," Virgil praised as he began thrusting into Remus, making him moan loud. Remus was in so much pain and pleasure, that he almost couldn't take it.

"Baby~ you look so pretty like this~"

Remus moaned louder from the praise.

"VIRGIL! FUCK! RIGHT THERE~, SHIT!" Remus moaned loud as Virgil hit his prostate.

Remus could feel his climax building, he was about cum.

"V-V-Virgil~ I'm gonna, c-cum!" Remus warned.

Virgil started jacking Remus off, helping Remus to release. With a loud moan of Virgil's name, Remus came all over his sheets. Shortly after Virgil released in Remus. They both collapsed of Remus's bed.

"You were amazing baby," Virgil said as he cuddled Remus, snapping his fingers to get them both clothed.

"I love you Virg," Remus said falling asleep in Virgil's arms.

"I love you to Rem,"

This was the first requested one, I hope I did it mercy 😅. Requests are still open see first chapter.