Fluff-Demus-Fighting like cats

Warning!
Cussing

Janus and Roman where talking in the mind scape when someone decided to come a take what was his.

Remus popped out of nowhere next to Janus and glared at Roman and Roman glared right back. Janus sighed knowing what was going to happen and just got prepared.

"Mine~" Remus hissed at his brother as he grabbed Janus by the shoulders.

"Who said he was yours?" Roman hissed back.

"Me! Idiot!"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN IDIOT!"

"I CAN CALL YOU WORSE, MOTHER FUCKER!"

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"IT'S NOT EVEN THAT BAD OF AN INSULT!"

"YOUR AN IDIOT"

"AND YOUR A DUMB ASS! 'oH lOoK i'M rOmAn, I'm DuMb As FuCk'!"

"LIKE YOU ANY BETTER YOU WANTED TO EAT A BEE!"

Janus got sick of them bickering after a while though it was quite the show.

"Would you two stop fighting like cats, it's getting quite annoying," Janus said as he walked between them and pushed the twins away from each other.

"Fine then I'll take what's mine and leave" Remus said. Remus then picked up Janus bridal style and sunk out leaving a very shocked Roman.

Remus and Janus appeared in the dark side of the mind palace where they live all alone.

"Can you not put me down,?" Janus hissed.

"How about no~" Remus replied smugly.

"If you don't put me down I will make you stay with the light as sides," Janus hissed, clearly pissed off.

Remus then proceeded to drop Janus on the floor.

"Fuck you!" Janus said as he was lying on the floor.

"Do it yourself, you coward," Remus replied as he started walking away.

Janus sighed and got up. He walked over to the couch and sat next to Remus who was messing with the TV.

"What do you want to watch snaky" Remus said while running his hands through Janus's hair, calming Janus down.

"I don't care," Janus said as he cuddled up the Remus, falling asleep.

Remus put on a random movie and looked to his side to see Janus half hugging him, knocked out cold. Remus got more comfortable and they both fell asleep in each others arms.

How da fuck did I make a chapter with Remus in it wholesome? Any way, requests are still open see first chapter.