Smut-RemRom-Revenge

This is incest if you are uncomfortable with this just skip the chapter.

Warning!
Biting to the point of blood drawn
Pain kink
Degrading "Whore" and "Slut" used
Top-Roman
Bottom-Remus

Being the intrusive side had it ups and downs. On one side he wanted to kill Roman, on the other he wanted to make out with him. Remus's feelings towards his brother were mixed. He was afraid to tell his feelings to anyone afraid of what they might say. He had these feelings for a while but kept them inside hoping them to disappear but they didn't. All Remus could think about was Roman. Roman is his brother it's wrong, right? Remus's thoughts over took him and it became a problem Remus had to deal with alone.

Roman had his own problem as well, Remus was driving him nuts. Remus would always were these revealing clothes around the mind palace and it would drive Roman up the walls. Roman always felt as though Remus was more than a brother. But he didn't want to seem like a freak so he kept his feelings to himself.

One day almost all the sides went shopping, Remus is not trusted in public, and Roman decided to stay home to make sure Remus didn't burn the house down.

Remus came down to the kitchen where Roman was looking through the fridge for a snack. Remus was wearing his usual revealing outfit. Roman turned around from closing the fridge, finding nothing, and was greeted by a way to close Remus staring at him, which made Roman jump.

"JESUS! Remus you scared the living shit out of me!" Roman half yelled, being kinda turned on.

"Oh come on Roman! Loosen up a bit," Remus said as he push Roman towards the fridge.

"Ha ha, just leave me alone Remus,"

"Or what? What are you going to do?"

"Remus, just stop,"

"Aww, your no fun Ro~"

"Just go away,"

"But Roman~"

"That's it!" Roman said as he pinned Remus against the wall holding Remus's hands above his head.

They both looked at each other, eye contact they keep, they were like that till Roman just decided to go with his jut. He kissed Remus passionatly and to his surprise Remus kissed back. They both melted into the kiss, making out. Roman released his hands from Remus's wrists and held on to Remus's waist. While Remus put his hands on each side of Roman's head. Trying to make the making out deeper. Remus broke off as a thought came to him.

"What will the others think?" Remus asked looking in Roman's eyes.

"They never have to find out," Roman said as he began kissing Remus again.

Roman started pulling on Remus's hair which would make him moan into the kissing.

Roman then made his way down Remus's neck leaving bite marks and hickeys every where. Biting hard every once in a while drawing blood, licking up the blood making Remus groan. Remus was just melting under Roman, he was experiencing so much pain and pleasure he wasn't sure he could take it.

"Mhm~ Roman, please~" Remus begged unclear what he wanted, but Roman knew what to do. Roman took a hand and started rubbing Remus's clothed erection. That got a moan from Remus. The moans didn't stop, which made Roman hard.

"Your noises are so pretty~" Roman whispered in Remus's ear making Remus whine.

"God, Roman~ please! NGH! Ahh~ aha~ please~ Roman, ROMan~ fuck me please, please, please~ fuck me ROMan!~" Remus said between moans, begging.

"Such a slut, begging to get fucked by your own brother," Roman said has he began rubbing Remus faster.

"Roman~ please make me your little whore~" Remus said in Roman's ear, getting more turned on of that was even possible. Roman grabbed Remus's clothed cock which made Remus let out a loud erotic moan. Roman pulled Remus into a kiss, then his picked Remus up by the legs. Remus followed suit and wrapped his legs around Roman's hips and his arms around Roman's neck, neither of the breaking the kiss. They fought for dominance, Roman won and started exploring Remus's mouth as he started walking towards his room. Once they arrived in Roman's room, Roman pinned Remus to the bed.

"You're going to pay for scaring me earlier~" Roman said in Remus ear, which made Remus gulp.

Roman took off the duke's shirt then started making his way down Remus's body. Leaving marks everywhere. Once Roman got to Remus's V-line he started tugging at Remus's skirt. Remus bucked his hips trying to get Roman to go faster.

"So needy~" Roman tutted in disapproval.

Roman started pulling down Remus's skirt slowly to tease Remus.

"Roman, god, please, hurry~" Remus begged but that just made Roman go slower.

Finally Roman got Remus's skirt off and he licked his lips when he saw the tent that was in Remus's boxers. Roman started kissing the tent making Remus moan.

"FUCK! ROMAN! PLEASE, P LEASE!!! AHH~ NGH! PLEASE, MORE HNGH~" Remus moaned not at the top of his lungs.

Just then they heard a car pull up in the driveway. The others where back.

"Later, but for now we have to get dressed."

They quickly got dressed, Remus put on a chocker to cover up his marks.

They ran down stairs right before the other's came in.

"Hey, Roman and Remus can you go help the others with the grocerys," Janus said as he headed towards the Kitchen.

The twin went out the car but they couldn't keep their eyes off wack other. They were both looking forward to the next time the others were gone.

Oof this took, toooo long. Requests are still open see first page for details.