Smut-Dukexiety-Punishment

UNFINISHED

Requested by: Sulc1dl3

Warning!
Degration Kink
Daddy Kink
It is very umm horny to say the least

Virgil when back to his room after the video finished, he closed the door and turned on his light only to see Remus standing there waiting for him.

"Why did you leave," Remus said when he knew Virgil had noticed him, but didn't look at Virgil.

"Remus- You have to understand," Virgil started, trying to explain.

"Understand what exactly," Remus said as he turned around so he was face to face with Virgil.

"Remus-" Virgil started to say but was cut off by Remus slamming his lips into his. They both melted into the kiss.

"You deserved to me punished~" Remus growled in Virgil's ear, breaking the kiss and making Virgil gulp.

"Remus-" Virgil started to say.

"Shut up," Remus said cutting Virgil off. Remus started kissing Virgil's neck.

"Remus~ ahhh~" Virgil said going into his submissive mode. (Is that how you would fraize that?) (Lol I can't spell)

"Are you ok with this," Remus asked before continuing being decent and getting consent.

"Yes, please," Virgil said wanting his punishment more now.

Remus started kissing Virgil's neck again, getting soft moans from Virgil. Remus started sinking his teeth in Virgil's neck getting louder moans out of him which made Remus smirk.

"You like that kitten~" Remus said seductively.

"Remus more please, punish me make me plead for mercy make me scream your name~" Virgil begged moaning softly getting off of the idea of being used roughly.

"As you say slut~" Remus said as he started taking off his and Virgil's pants and boxers. Once he did he pinned Virgil on the bed doggy style and slammed into Virgil with no prep or lube.

"FUCK! RemUS~ AhhhHaHaAAH~" Virgil moaned out loudly as Remus began to trust in and out of Virgil at fast speeds.

"What's my name slut?" Remus said as he started thrusting harder in and out.

"DADDY!~AHHHAHHahHAhAhAh~ MHM~ PLEASE~ FASTER~ NGH~" Virgil said in response, loving his punishment.

Remus started thrusting into Virgil at inhuman speeds, making Virgil loose his mind. Virgil was in so much pain and pleasure tears trickled from his eyes. His body was in so much pleasure that he was shaking and felt as if his body was going to give up on him.