Fluff-Loceitmus-Plushies

More Angst than fluff at the beginning but it gets there.

Remus was not the most mentally stable, he had a very traumatic past and did not have a very good mind set. When he was alone he had several plushies that he would give names and pretend they were his friends and that they were alive.

After Dealing with Intrusive Thoughts, Remus was not in the right mind set. When he left he started sobbing he didn't want to break in front of the others so that's why he left so suddenly. He ran to his room running past one of his boyfriends, Janus who looked worried, and slammed the door. He went to his closet and pulled out his plushies. A dark blue elephant, a little green octopus, and a yellow frog. Remus sat down and placed them on the floor in front of him.

"I'm wanted, right? I'm not useless, am I useless? What is my purpose, WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME!" Remus just stared breaking down. He pulled his octopus in a close hug closing his eyes sobbing into the plushie.

Little did Remus know his boyfriends were watching him. They went in Remus's room and each grabbed the plushie that corasponded to their colors. The pressed the plushies up to Remus which made Remus look up and around.

"Logan? Janus? Why are you here?" Remus said quickly whipping his tears.

"Remus, you are loved you know that right? You are wanted and you are certainly not useless," Janus said rubbing his hand on Remus's back.

"Remus, I'm sorry I made you upset but I was just trying to calm everyone down, I love you more than any thing," Logan said before he kissed Remus on the cheek.

"Can we watch a true crime show and cuddle?" Remus said starting to cry again.

"Of course we can dear," Janus said as they got up and cuddled on Remus's bed as they watched true crime shows.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. This is my first time writing fluff. I really love how this chapter turned out. But I don't really enjoy writing fluff since I don't really have anything like this. This book will mostly be smut but I'll try to write fluff and angst and please leave requests. Look at first chapter for details.