Smut-Demus-Long Day

UNFINISHED

Remus was on his phone just messing around
waiting from Janus to return from the light side of the mind palace. Soon enough Remus got bored of waiting and decided to do something. He went to the kitchen and started cooking. Despite everyone's beliefs, Remus is a God at cooking. He made home made pizza and threw it in the oven. Just as he did he heard the door to the dark mind palace slam close.

"Long day Jan?" Remus said Without turning around from the oven.

"Those damned light sides, they never fucking listen to me," Janus said has he came behind Remus and wrapped his arms around Remus's waist and rested his head on Remus shoulder.

"How's my brother?" Remus said not even looking away from what he was doing on the stove.

"An asshole as always," Janus said gripping Remus's waist tighter.

"Are you going to keep making small talk or are you actually going to do what you know I want you to do," Janus growled in Remus's ear, which made Remus smile.

"Oh Jan~ You know I love it when you're mad~" Remus purred as he turned around so he was facing Janus.

Remus started backing Janus to a wall, making Janus question what the hell he was doing. Remus then pinned Janus to the wall.

"I'm top today~" Remus growled in Janus ear, making Janus gulp because he knew Remus was going to go hard.

Remus starting attacking Janus's neck making Janus gasp a moan. Remus started making pretty marks all over Janus's neck.

"Remus~ I have to go back over to the light side tomorrow for a video, did you really have to that~" Janus said trying to hold back a moan as Remus bit his sensitive spot.

"Of course, I have to mark what is mine~" Remus purred into Janus's ear.

Remus pulled Janus into a very hungry and intense kiss. They both wanted each other so much.

"Remus, god damnit please I need you~ please~" Janus begged, breaking the kiss.

"And why should I listen to you?" Remus responded with a cocky tone.

"Remus~ please, use me~ do anything you want to me~ I want to be used~" Janus begged, rubbing up against Remus.

"Your just a little slut aren't you? Begging to be used~ How much do you want me~" Remus cooed, rubbing Janus's hips.

"Remus please god dammit please~ I need you please~" Janus begged.

"Fine~ you've convinced me, but I'm not going easy~" Remus said as he started prying off Janus's clothes.

One he got Janus's shirt he started kissing Janus's neck and making his way down Janus's body making sure to leave marks every where and not to lay any thing untouched. Janus very much enjoyed this letting out soft moans, but he still wanted more. Remus knew this and started taking off Janus's pants. Once he got Janus's pants and boxers off he started toying with Janus's cock stroking it and taking the tip and his mouth. This got a big reaction with Janus letting out a long drawn out moan.

"FUCK REMUS~ aha~ Ngh~ please more~ MORE~" Janus begged clearly wanting more.

Remus smirked and took Janus's full length into his mouth and started bobbing up and down.

"Mhm~ fuckkk~ please~ Remus~ aha~ so gooood~" Janus moaned out.

"Remus close~"