Fluff-Intrulogical-Freckles

Requested by- DorcisD

Remus hated his freckles and almost always covered them with clothing and makeup. One day Remus woke up and went to put makeup over his freckles on his face when he realized he was out of foundation.

"Damnit, what the hell, I thought I had a full bottle," Remus said as he threw the empty bottle at the wall in anger. Logan came to Remus door after hearing the ruckus from the kitchen.

"Remus darling, what are you doing in their?" Logan asked concerned as he leaned against Remus door.

"NOTHING BABE I'M FINE, JUST DON'T COME IN!" Remus yelled in panic. Logan grew suspicious a decided to go in disobeying the wishes of Remus.

Logan walked in to see a panicking Remus.

"Remus what's the matter?" Logan asked. Remus just froze with his back to Logan.

"I thought I told you not to come in," Remus said in a harsh tone.

"This isn't you Remus, what's wrong?" Logan asked, really concerned about his partner. Remus turned around to let Logan see his face that was covered in freckles.

"Remus I didn't know you had freckles, that's interesting no one else has freckles,"

"I hate them their ugly," Remus said looking away from Logan.

"No their not Remus! They make you look more amazing, plus they are really neat, I wonder why only you have freckles, it's really interesting, plus in my opinion they make you look cute,"

"You're a huge nerd Logie but I love you for it," Remus said as he went over and took Logan into a tight embrace.

"Why don't we cuddle I know you love that," Logan said chuckling at his counter part.

"Yayy! Logie cuddles!" Remus said as he dragged Logan to his bed.

Remus and Logan cuddled until they eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

Sorry this isn't my best work I didn't have much ideas for this prompt but I tried my best! Requests are still open see first chapter.