Smut-Demus-Hatred

UNFINISHED

WARNING!
Pain Kink
Biting till point of blood drawn
Choking
Remus-the kinky ass bastard
Daddy Kink
Dom-Janus
Sub-Remus
VIOLENCE
Comic Relief Virgil

Remus and Janus didn't really get along that well. Janus would never be straight (haha because he's gay nvm ,continue) with Remus. And Remus would constantly bother and annoy Janus. But they had to deal with each other because they where stuck in the dark mind palace together. One day it got a little out of hand.

Janus was trying to read and Remus wouldn't shut up.

"So that's why you should never try to fuck a raccoon," Remus said as he finished his really detailed story. (If you get the joke props to you)

"Remus could you shut up for two seconds," Janus growled, clearly annoyed.

"I could but why should I" Remus said with a cocky tone.

Janus salmed his book closed and set it on a near by table. He stood up a face Remus.

"Oh come Mr. Grouch why don't you cheer up a bit," Remus said has he booped Janus nose, which he knew Janus hated.

"That's it!" Janus yelled at him before he pushed Remus against the wall.

Their fights have gotten bad but not ever physical.

Remus summoned his morning star with his magic "You want to be like, fine," Remus took a swing at Janus but Janus moved before Remus could hit him.

"Remus stop-"

"Why should I? Is the little snake afraid he's going to get hurt?"

"Remus-"

Janus paused , Remus was inches away, their noses where practically touching, but Remus didn't swing. Janus wondered why but then his heart took over. He morned for Remus more than he hated Remus, he collided his lips with Remus's and surprisingly Remus kissed back and dropped his morning star. Janus backed Remus against the wall, not breaking the kiss. The soft kiss turned into a hungry, lust filled one. They both forgot about their fight that was only a minute ago. They could only think about how much they wanted each other.
Janus grabbed on to Remus hair pulling to deepen the kiss more, make Remus slightly moaned into the kiss.

"Fuck~ Jan-" Remus moaned out breaking the kiss.

"Shut up," Janus said quickly before he pulled Remus into another hungry kiss.

Janus ripped Remus shirt off him making Remus a little excited. Janus broke the kiss and started kissing and biting Remus neck. Janus would sink his sharp fangs in Remus's skin making Remus moan slightly and wince at the pain but Janus already knew Remus had a pain kink, he's mentioned it before. Janus licked the blood on Remus's neck from the bites. Janus then started kissing down Remus body leaving pretty marks all over. Janus made his way back up to Remus's neck and put several hickeys on Remus's neck.

"Jan~ Please~ NGH~" Remus begged as Janus bit down on Remus's neck to shut him up.

"What do you want slut," Janus growled in Remus's ear.

"Janney you know me well enough to know what I want~" Remus purred while he started to take Janus's shirt of slowly.

"Then why don't you beg for it like the fucking whore you are?" Janus said as he slammed Remus against the wall, hand on his neck lightly choking the shorter side.

"Aha~ Fuuucccckk~ fuck me~ please~ use me~ I want it so baaad~~" Remus moaned melting under Janus, being in pure bliss.

"Now what's my name~" Janus growled as he started to rub Remus through his pants.

"D-DADDY!~" Remus moaned loudly being in so much pleasure and pain his legs started to give out.

Janus striped off his shirt and pulled Remus into a hungry kiss, with Remus moaning into the kiss as Janus started to rub him faster.

"Please use me for your pleasure~ FUCK~ aha~ Ngh~ daddy please~ NGH~ I need your cock inside me~ AHA~" Remus moaned out loudly, breaking the kiss.

Janus grabbed Remus's neck and choked him lightly and stopped rubbing him which got a whine out of Remus.

"Now why should I listen to you~" Janus growled tightening his grip on Remus's neck.

"Mhm~ Because I know you want me too Janny~" Remus said seductively.

January responded by letting go of Remus's neck and pulling him into another hungry and passionate kiss. Remus didn't like this and wanted Janus to get to the point already.

"Quit stalling and get the point-" Remus stated but was cut off.

"Shut up or I'll stop right now~" Janus growled into Remus's ear.

"Ha~ That's hot~" Remus purred.

Janus took Remus's pants and boxers off and started jack him off.

"Ha~ mhm~ faassstter~ hah~ ah~ ha~ ngh~ " Remus moaned out.

Bonus!

Remus walked into the kitchen where Virgil was. Virgil often switched which side of the mind palace he was on, because he's mostly neutral. Virgil spotted the wobble in Remus's walk. Remus also was just in sweats and a green tank top, not usually what he wears. Virgil also spotted the hickeys that littered Remus's neck, along with the bite marks.

"So I take it you and Janus finally got along?" Virgil said as he took a drink from the monster he had been drinking. Remus just flipped Virgil off, grabbed a bottle of whiskey and went to sit on the couch and drink.