Angst-Remus-Habits

WARNING!
Implied Alcohol Abuse
Implied Drug Abuse
Self Harm
Demus
Cliffhanger (lol)

"Remus- open the door," Janus said, tears running down his face. A note slipped under the door from the other side, it only had a single word, 'Why?' the note had ashes from a cigarette on it.

"Remus this isn't healthy, you haven't eaten in 15 days, you can't just rely on your habits to drown the pain," Janus pleaded his tears running down his face like a waterfall.

Remus put out his cigarette and took a swig from the bottle of liquor next to him. His face was pale, his wrists bloodied cuts covering them, tears running down his face.

"I am in pain and nothing you can do can make it stop just leave me hear to die," Remus said weekly.

"Remus please open the door!" Janus begged from the other side.

"I'm not needed, just let me drown my sorrows, I'm useless everyone will benefit from my absence," Remus said as he took another drink.

"REMUS PLEASE I LOVE YOU PLEASE STAY, STAY I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU PLEASE," Janus pleaded bagging on the door.

The door swinged open. Janus walked in to see the mess of Remus.

(Art is by me)

(Art is by me)

"Remus-"

"What, you may love me but you can't stop the pain, even my own brother wishes me to be no more. So why don't I do everyone a favor and disappear," Remus said through his tears that would fall on his cuts making him whince.

Janus sat down in front of Remus and pulled Remus into a soft and gentle kiss.

"I just want the pain to stop," Remus cried with his head against Janus's.

"Come on let's get your cuts wrapped up, I promise I'll make the pain go away but please stay," Janus said standing up.

"O-ok," Remus said has he was helped up by Janus.

They bandaged Remus's wounds and went to the living room. Janus got water for Remus and they sat on the couch and Remus vented to Janus all night.

"Remus I'm so proud of you for telling me all this, but I really think you should talk to Emilie, he could really help you," Janus said holding Remus hands which where bandaged up.

"I will tomorrow but can you come with me I don't want to go alone," Remus said looking down at his hands intertwined with Janus's.

"Of course,"

The next day they went over to the light sides where everyone looked at them funny.

"Roman I just have one thing to say to you, if you even think of talking bad about Remus I'll make sure that smug smile of yours gets wiped off." Janus said before he went with Remus who was at the door of Emilie's office.

"Oh hello! I didn't expect you two to ever walk in my office, but please sit!" Emilie said enthusiastically.

Remus told him everything, Janus held Remus's hand the whole time comforting him. Remus was made to promise to see Emilie every week.

"Remus I want you to do something for me ok? Everytime you want to go back to any of your habits go to Janus ok? And if Janus isn't their draw me a little picture or write something down of why you want to go back to that habit and think of something else you can do other that that ok?" Emilie said just before Remus left.

"Ok, I will... Thank you..." Remus said just before he left. When he stepped out he was immediately hugged by his brother.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Remus. I'm the worst brother ever, please forgive me," Roman said tears running down his face.

"Roman... " Remus said as he kinda shoved Roman off,"I can't forgive you but I can give you a second chance if you give me one,"

"Of course brother, now go get your snake," Roman said as he punch Remus's arm playfully, Remus flipped him off and ran to the dark side where Janus was there waiting.

Remus ran into Janus's arms. "Thank you for everything," Remus said starring to cry but not from sadness.

"I'm just happy your alright," Janus said. And they went Remus's room.

To be continued...

Hahahaha! Your gonna have to wait 😊. Requests are still open see first chapter.