5.0 enough

5.0 enough

YOUR POV

T H U R S D A Y

I'm squatting on the floor cleaning up the water with a cloth after changing into dry clothes.

"Y/N, you want to take the mop?" Jungkook asks, standing up straight to stretch his muscles that were aching from being bent over for too long.

His hair was starting to dry and I found it quite cute how the hood of his jacket would fall over his head every time he'd bend over.

Earlier, I had offered Jungkook one of Taehyung's old hoodies to change into and we both agreed to clean up quickly before he left.

I nod and we switch cleaning supplies without another word.

I find it quite weird over the fact that we were acting like nothing happened. I can still feel his soft touches on my skin and my lips.

Jungkook's hands grip my waist tighter, pulling me towards him and tickling me, I unintentionally smile into his lips. 

He seems to take it as an initiative to go further and I'm too lost in the action to think straight.

As he kisses me, I am surprised at how long I'm lasting without having to gasp for oxygen and it feels like we've just frozen in time.

But we're not frozen in time because I'm aware of the running water from the faucet, I'm aware of the droplets from his hair falling onto my forehead, and aware of my hands running up to tug at his roots slightly. 

He lets out a small groan against my lips before he finally pulls away for air. 

Something new is in Jungkook's eyes when he holds my gaze, resting his forehead against mine, our breaths mingling. It's almost like there's a new person inside him (we be unlocking new characters now).

Itching to interrupt the silence, I blurt, "We should clean up, huh?" 

He blinks and the energy is gone. A brief look of hurt quickly masked by a neutral expression passes over his face."Heh, I guess you're right." He moves away but still keeps his hands on the counter by my thighs. "Do you have anything I can change into?" 

I'm almost disappointed he took me seriously, like our kiss didn't faze him in any way. But I brought it up and it was my fault anyway. You wouldn't even be able to tell that we just kissed if it weren't for his slightly tousled hair and uneven breathing that was starting to find a fixed pace.

"Yeah, Taehyung left some of his clothes upstairs. Let's go." I was quickly on my feet and splashing against the small puddles of water as I lead him upstairs.

"Y/N, where are you?" A new voice suddenly bursts through the front door with panicked eyes and a thin sheet of sweat over his caramel skin. 

Jungkook stands from his crouching position and Taehyung notices the tall male in the kitchen with me. His eyes narrow and he frowns to himself as he closes the door behind him. 

"I didn't think you'd still be here." He says, coming toward us, the question mostly directed at Jungkook.

The other boy shrugs and places the wet rag on the counter. "Someone had to stay." 

"Are those my clothes?" Taehyung points at him with furrowed brows, creases forming on his forehead. Jungkook pretends to clear his throat while the slightly taller male finally sees the water on the floor.