2.7 tired

2.7 tired

YOUR POV

T H U R S D A Y

After class, Seokjin went over to me as he held several rolls of large papers.

"Hey Y/N." He smiled, sitting on my table as I packed my stuff.

"Hi, Seokjin." I say back.

I watch him adjust the wire of his earpiece. He hasn't let me wear it yet since I offered; I made a mental note to remind him again.

"So the fair is next week, I was thinking if we could finish the project today?" He suggested.

Well, I didn't have any other plans for today anyway, so I agreed.

As we walked out on the hall, I was surprised by a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist and lifting me up off the ground.

At my yelp, Seokjin turned to see what was going on when I was finally put down.

Hoseok suddenly appeared in front of me. "Hello Y/N!"

"Hobi! Was it you that lifted me?" I pretended to not know though I did.

"Yep!" He smiled proudly.

I laughed.

"So I was wondering if you'd like to come by Hope World with me again?" Hoseok suggested, jumping on his heels.

"We have a project to work on." Seokjin suddenly said.

"Oh, hi Seokjinnie. I didn't see you there." Hoseok eyed him a little longer than normal before turning back to me, pouting. "So you can't today?"

"No, she can't." Seokjin answered for me once again.

I bit on my upper lip. This was getting awkward pretty fast.

"Sorry Hobi." I rubbed his shoulder. "Maybe next week again, okay?"

His eyes brightened. "Okay!"

"We should get going if we want to finish early." Seokjin told me.

"Oh, right. Let's go." I turned my head to face Hoseok one last time. "Bye Hobi!"

***

I popped some of last night's leftovers of kimchi fried rice into the microwave as Seokjin threw himself onto the couch.

I watched him cuddle up to one of the pillows and I remembered the first time he was here, he was too shy to even ask for water.

After the microwave dinged, I transferred them into two bowls and brought then over to the living room.

Seokjin was flipping through a notebook with a brown leather cover. It was something I've never seen before so I squinted at it as I put the bowls down.

"What's that?" I nod towards the item in his hands.

He kissed his teeth and his eyes moved down to me.