4.1 first love pt.2

4.1 first love pt.2

THIRD PERSON

E A R L I E R I N T H E  
S C H O O L Y E A R

Yoongi stared out the window with a bored expression as the teacher started calling attendance.

"Seokjin, Kim?"

"Here."

"Yeonjun, Choi?"

"Present."

"Y/N, Woo?"

"Present."

Yoongi's ears perk up at the name like he's heard it before.

Hesitantly, he turns his head and sees her a few seats to his right.

Was she really the Y/N he'd known from kindergarten? It was really hard to tell by just looking at her side profile.

Without even noticing, he spends almost the whole period stealing glances at the girl that he's almost memorized the way she scrunches up her nose when she's confused or when she chews on the end of her pen when she's bored.

Maybe one or two times, she caught him staring, to which he quickly looked away only to look back again seconds later.

Before Yoongi knew it, the period ended and he gathered his things in a hurry before this 'Y/N' person headed to her next class.

"Hey, wait!" He was able to stop her a fee feet out the door.

Y/N turned and looked up at him with confused and possibly even startled eyes. She didn't know him. Why did he look like he knew her?

"Um, Y/N. Right?" He starts.

She just nods her head shyly and looks down, like she can't even make eye contact.

Cute, he thinks. She must be new.

"I'm Yoongi." He introduces himself.

But she doesn't look like she recognizes him at all. "Okay."

Yoongi had no idea where it came from, but he decided to tease her a little. "I didn't understand the homework, could you maybe do it for me?"

He jokingly hands her his paper.

To his surprise, she actually takes it. "Um...sure."

In attempts to take it back, Yoongi says: "Oh no I was just—"

But the bell cuts him off.

"See you." Y/N dashes off to her next class with his homework while he stood there puzzled.

This Y/N didn't seem as badass as the one he met in kindergarten, but he knew it was her. It had to be.

Now that he's seen her up close, he can spot resemblances, but not the girl who called their classmates 'idiots' all those years ago.