1.7 just dance

1.7 just dance

YOUR POV

T H U R S D A Y

School's finally over, that last period was just painfully long. Not gonna lie, I only retained about 5% of the teacher's discussion.

On my way out, I suddenly bumped into someone.

"So sorry, I wasn't looking where I was..." I didn't get to complete my sentence as I looked up to see a familiar face.

He smiled down at me widely. "You don't need to apologize to me, Y/N!"

My eyes widened. He's changed since I last saw him, his hair was now dyed a bright red color. Was dying one's hair even allowed in school? "Hoseok, hi!"

"Hey, I told you to call me Hobi." He faked a frown before smiling again. "I didn't know you came to our school!"

"Well Hobi, there's a lot of things you don't know about me." I joked.

He chuckled at my failed attempt at a joke. "That's why you told me texting you wouldn't be necessary," Hoseok concluded. "Because you already knew we went to the same school!"

This boy was seriously a bundle of joy and a walking megaphone. He's so loud that some students were beginning to throw us disturbed glances.

"Exactly." I threw him finger guns.

"So Y/N, what are you up to today?" He began we walked out of the building.

"Nothing really." I shrug.

"Then how about I take you somewhere today?" He suggested excitedly.

I turned my head to look at him. "Hobi, are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure!" His smile grew wider. "Now let's go!"

I laughed at his enthusiasm. I'll never get used to this. Hoseok offered his hand to me and I took it without hesitating as he led me out to the bus stop.

"Where are we going?" As we entered the vehicle, I asked in excited curiosity—if that was a thing.

"You'll see~" He singsonged as we sat down.

Soon enough, we got off the bus at a busy street.

"Seriously, where are we going?" I tugged on the hem of his jacket sleeve to get his attention. "If you're kidnapping me—"

"Relax Y/N," He laughed as he navigated through the crowds of people. "I just want it to be a surprise."

I eyed him, not letting go of his sleeve to prevent myself from getting separated and lost.

Hoseok had noticed and curled his fingers, touching my hand. Letting go of his sleeve, I took his hand instead.

The warmth of his hand now was different from earlier. On his palm were a few callouses but not enough to destroy the smoothness of his skin. I watched as with his other hand, he brushed the bright red bangs out of his face.