1.0 in

1.0 in [the pouring rain]

THIRD PERSON

T U E S D A Y

In the pouring rain he stood on the school yard, completely frozen by what he saw. He continuously breathed in and out heavily as the cold water ran down his body, mixing with his sweat and sometimes going into his eyes.

In the pouring rain he listened to the soft and soothing beat the water made against the ground. The serenity greatly contrasting with what was going through in his mind.

In the pouring rain he forgot everything he was supposed to be doing and just stood staring the the gate where the two people just left through.

...

In the pouring rain he stood holding an umbrella over his head. He had just finished lending a hand with his friend from the after school photography club.

In the pouring rain he stood as frozen as the other boy without the umbrella, though he didn't see him at all. His mind was conflicted, a million question were dying to be answered.

In the pouring rain his silence was interrupted. "Why are you still in school? Get home now."

But in the pouring rain he was too preoccupied with his own questions to even bother to think or worry about anything else.

...

In the pouring rain they had both separately seen Y/N come to Jimin's rescue.

WHO DO YOU THINK THEY ARE.