2.5 feel

2.5 feel [better]

YOUR POV

M O N D A Y

Compared to yesterday, I woke up with a small smile on my face. Hoseok and Jungkook coming over yesterday really did the work on cheering me up.

Jungkook even made the extra effort of getting us cotton candy and ice cream before we headed home.

In fact, I was so relaxed from last night that I had totally slept through three of my alarms and I was late for school.

Shit. So much for a pleasant morning.

I decided to skip my shower since I smelled fine as I got dressed and in under thirty minutes, I was out the door. Not even bothering to check myself in the mirror if I looked decent.

There weren't any buses at this time because they always follow the schedule (unlike my lazy ass) so I jogged to school--which, thank goodness, wasn't that far.

As I neared the familiar corner, I spotted a couple of students running late as well, but most of them didn't seem to care as they took their time, walking and enjoying their surroundings.

So they weren't really running late but walking late.

(bad joke, I'm sorry :'<)

I was about to turn the corner when someone pulled me back by the collar.

And let me tell you, it hurt like hell.

I turned around to give whoever it was a piece of my mind to see Namjoon towering over me with his glasses and bed hair.

"Don't you think running late would affect your grade, Mr. Valedictorian?" I teased as I rubbed my sore neck.

He tsk-ed, rolling his eyes. "Don't you think forgetting your blazer on 'inspection day' would get you in trouble?"

I was confused for a moment before I realized what he was talking about. My eyes widened as I looked down at my uniform. As expected, I was only wearing the polo and necktie along with my school I.D., no sign of my blazer anywhere.

I started to panic. I've seen kids get punished for going to school without their complete uniform, and it didn't look pretty.

"Shit, shit, shit." I mumbled as I paced back and forth, ignoring Namjoon, who still hasn't moved from his spot.

He laughed at me as I rested my head against the wall and started groaning.

"My life is over..." I complained. The punishments looked really painful and if I don't die by then, my body would be too sore that I'd want to kill myself.

Namjoon cackled like he heard the funniest joke ever. "As much as I love seeing you feeling miserable..." He paused and I braced myself for whatever insult he has coming.

"Here." He said, still half laughing.

I felt something draped on my head and it got really dark. Pushing myself from the wall, I pull off the dark fabric covering my head and I see myself holding an oversized blazer.

"You're welcome, shorty." Namjoon playfully patted my head before he jogged away.

I had just processed what he had done when he was already entering the school gates. I hung his blazer on my arm in attempt to return it to him before the teacher at the front door punished him for coming to school in incomplete uniform.

But I was too late.

I watched as the male teacher stopped him in his tracks with a ruler and pointed to another group of students holding textbooks in their hands and squatting as low as possible. Namjoon nodded and joined them before zipping open his bag and pulling his books out.