4.6 dawon

4.6 dawon

YOUR POV

W E D N E S D A Y

Is it just me or does this week seem so hectic and chaotic that I can't even take a moment to collect my thoughts and just reflect?

After hearing Namjoon's tape yesterday, I just panicked and the next thing I know, I'm getting further and further away from him.

Thousands of questions whirled around in my head like flies.

Did Namjoon find out I listened to it?

Was everything he said true? If it was then why would he label it Throw This Away?

With Taehyung, Jimin, and possibly Namjoon on my backs, I'm going to have to choose at some point right?

And if I have to choose at some point, who should I choose? I mean, they don't have to be my only choices, but argh I don't even know anymore.

Yoongi snaps his fingers in front of my face. "Hey, are you okay? You've been zoned out for the past five minutes."

I shake my head, shake the thoughts away like emptying a can of its contents. "Sorry, you were saying something?"

He pouts, finding out that I hadn't listened to him at all since he started talking. "Hoseok wants us to meet up at his place to study for finals. He actually wanted us to study at the ramen restaurant above Hope World, but he needed to babysit his little sister."

I make an 'o' shape with my mouth and zone out again.

School being finished for roughly an hour already, Namjoon still hasn't texted me about studying together, which means he probably knows that I know.

"Okay, then." I tell the boy in front of me. "Let's go together."

"Of course we're going together." Yoongi scoffs. "I can't believe you think I'm that coldhearted to let you take the bus to his house alone."

I facepalm. "I meant it in a..." Huh. What did I mean? I tuck my lips into my cheek and just shrug. He laughs at me actions and we start walking.

While waiting at the bus stop, I see Taehyung exiting the school gates and coming towards us on the way home. However, when we lock eyes, he freezes in his tracks and his gaze moves up to Yoongi standing beside me who is completely unaware of what was going on as he stared at his phone.

I anticipate what he's going to do next, but to my surprise, Taehyung turns a blind eye and walks the other way.

I guess he doesn't want to see me anymore, I frown and watch him walk further and further away.

"What's with the long face?" Yoongi squishes my cheeks together with his free hand and looks towards the direction I was looking at before turning back to me. "What's wrong?"

I shake my head. "Nothing." Just in time, the bus arrives and I change the subject, tugging on his blazer sleeve. "Come on, let's go."

He enters ahead of me to scan his card for us both and we settle in together on one of the empty seats, unaware that someone was still watching.

"Have you been to Hobi's house before?" I ask the boy beside me, who was busy fixing his bag under the chair.

Yoongi sits back up and nods. "Yeah, his younger sister loves to have me around so I come often."

Who would've thought that of all people, Hoseok's younger sister would take to Yoongi.

"You look amused." He says like he's on to me.