3.5 it's okay

3.5 it's [not] okay

YOUR POV

T H U R S D A Y
( E A R L I E R )

Jungkook seems a little jumpy today as he sits with us during lunch. Yoongi still isn't sitting with us though he passed by a few minutes earlier and seemed like he was fighting with his ego whether he should or not.

"Where's Cathie?" I ask Taehyung as the others mind their own business.

He scratched the back of his neck. "She had something to do with her friends."

I nod. "Okay, she's missing out on what looks like a good lunch time."

Taehyung chuckles. "Yeah..."

"Come on! Your dad is always so strict." Jungkook whines all of a sudden and I'm surprised. Where the hell did his mysterious and quiet personality go? Or was this how he was when I wasn't around? If so, he must be warming up to me.

"The last time I checked, nobody cared that he was strict." Seokjin adjusts his earpiece, feeling as if it may fall off if Jungkook shook him any longer.

He kept shaking. "Can't you just tell them you have some kind of project or something?"

"That would've been a good idea before the fair," Seokjin glares at the other boy. "Now, I don't really have an excuse."

"But I really need someone to come with me to this mini tournament at the game store!" Jungkook groans.

"I'm not cutting classes for you!"

"Why not? I used to do it all the time for you!"

"That was before I got caught and had to wear this thing for eternity!" Seokjin shoots back.

An idea suddenly pops into my head and I but in before I could stop myself.

"How about I wear the earpiece?" I say and Seokjin looks like he just heard the worst idea in the world. "You said you'd let me, and I won't leave school anyway."

"It doesn't matter, Jungkook's event lasts until 5 pm. My driver's going to be looking for me and see you wearing the ear piece." He waves the thought away. "I'm not going."

Hoseok raises a hand like he needed the permission to speak. "Tell your dad you're coming over to my place. He'd have to say yes, our parents are friends, you know."

Seokjin seemed tempted and I wonder how long he has wanted to be free of his earpiece. Now he's finally being offered the chance and all he has to do is say 'yes'.

The entire lunch table was quiet as we wait for his answer.

He sighs and stands up. "Fine. I'll give it to you after lunch, I still need to tell them I'll be going to Hoseok's house."

And with that he leaves.

Jungkook cheers with both his fists in the air and I can't believe i'm admitting this, but I'm actually excited to wear his earpiece.

It's about time I find out what exactly he's going through.

S A T U R D A Y
( P R E S E N T )

I've had a fever for the past day and I called in sick to work. I'm so exhausted.

Luckily my ankle was fine, the doctor said it was nothing a little ice and rest couldn't fix. My head wasn't even that hurt either.