5.7 karma

5.7 karma's a bitch

S U N D A Y

YOUR POV

"I hope it wasn't that serious." I say as Taehyung and I round a corner on the way home.

He grumpily mutters under his breath, not being quiet enough for me to catch it. "I hope it was serious."

I frown. He must really hate her, but it's not like I'm saying that to wish her well or anything, but because—

"Jimin told me all about how rich Sarra's parents are and how she thinks she can do anything just because of that." I explain and he throws me a sideward glance, as if to ask how I came across such info. "Apparently the girl likes to talk."

Taehyung huffs and lazily hangs the strap of his bag on his forehead, sweeping his bangs back as a result.

"If her parents find out that she hit her head on the light that you were carrying..." I deduce. "There's no doubt they'll find a way to turn the tables against you." Then I quickly add: "Even if it wasn't your fault."

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised" He sighs and we almost say at the same time, "It's what rich people do."

EARLIER

THIRD PERSON

No one could believe the absolute filth coming out of Sarra's mouth. But it was mainly just Jungkook and Jimin at the scene and the girl would just not shut up about other things instead of just focusing on memorizing her lines (she didn't even know about the role changes until today 👏 👏 👏 ).

Jimin tried his best to direct Sarra's attention back to the script while the other just leaned against one of the prop boxes, rolling his eyes. "I think it's about time we get back to the script--"

The girl waves off his attempts without batting an eye, brow twitching in annoyance. "I'm just saying, that I should have at least been informed that this 'Y/N' girl was going to fill in for me. I mean isn't it a bit rude to leave out a partner?"

"You're barely present at practice. You weren't even a partner to begin with." Jungkook deadpans.

Sarra doesn't seem to get the message and keeps going. "I mean, what do we even know about this girl anyway? If I didn't know better I'd say she's just here to try and hog up all the space and keep me from spending time with my precious friends." She tries to rest a hand on the taller male's shoulder who shoots her a glare before she can act.

"That's not very nice of you to say, Sarra." Jimin says, clearly getting impatient. "She's been a lot more help to the production than you were anyway."

She scoffs. "Don't you see how I'm the victim of all the blame here?" Crossing her arms, she continues. "This 'Y/N' girl is clearly the problem and in the few hours she's been here, she's had you all thinking that I'm the bad guy."

Jungkook grips the edge of the box, knuckles turning white. He's trying hard to control his temper because the principal had warned him that lashing out again would ultimately get him kicked out.

"We obviously need to extract the weed from its roots and--" However, Sarra doesn't get to finish her blabbering when she gets a bonk to the back of the head.

It was a bit of a late reaction, but she falls against the ground from the strong hit and lets out the most ear deafening scream.

Taehyung stands over her, holding one of the studio lights by the pole over his shoulder. "Sorry, I didn't see you there." He gives a convincing smile that doesn't reach his eyes. He doesn't offer to help her up, instead his height seems to even dare her to try standing up.