1.6 minute

1.6 [you got a] minute [?]

YOUR POV

M O N D A Y

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I've tossed and turned about a million times and I still couldn't find a sleeping position that made me comfortable.

Though I knew the sleeping position wasn't necessarily the reason why I couldn't sleep.

"Namjoon, why don't you go buy the popcorn?" Seokjin suggested once the tickets were bought.

His cousin sighed and handed him the tickets before leaving to buy food this time.

"Come on Y/N, let's get to our seats." Seokjin said, pointing to one of the entrances to the theater.

I wasn't able to agree because I suddenly had the urge to pee. "You go ahead, I need to use the restroom." I told him shyly.

He chuckled. "I'll wait for you, take your time."

I felt regretful just letting Seokjin wait for me, but my pee urged me to not think about it and just go.

When I got back outside, Namjoon stood in Seokjin's place but instead of holding the popcorn, he had two remaining tickets in his hand instead.

"Hey, where's Seokjin?" I offered to carry the bottles of water (cuz we healthy).

He narrowed his eyes like he was studying me. I thought he was going to say something like "Is he your boyfriend now or something?", but instead he pointed towards the door and said: "I told him to wait inside with the food."

Namjoon and I both entered the dimly lit room and looked for Seokjin.

Once we were seated, Namjoon in the middle, Seokjin stood and asked him to move.

"Why?" Namjoon slumped down in his seat to keep himself in place.

"You hate it when I talk during movies, if we switch, I can talk to Y/N instead." Seokjin explained, munching on more popcorn.

Namjoon stared at the huge screen upfront and thought a bit.

"I like the view from here compared to your seat." He finally said. "Y/N's actually has the best view, but I'm not that much of an asshole to ask her to move."

Now that he's said it outloud, it kinda sounded like he was trying to guilt me.

"Why don't we just switch?" I suggested and Namjoon seemed to reconsider.

Come on, why aren't you jumping at the offer like any other normal person would?

Seokjin didn't move a bit as he waited for Namjoon's next move.

He sighed and gave in. The minute we had all sat down in our new seats, I felt the tension in the air that was so thick I couldn't breathe.

Like what the hell?

My minor flashback was interrupted by a loud tapping on my window.

I sat up and saw a dark figure outside. The figure pressed his face onto the glass and I saw his face clearly.

Running towards the window, I pulled it open to let him in.

"Taehyung, it's late. What are you doing here?" He climbed in from the roof and into my room.

Stumbling in face first in the process.

He groaned before straightening himself. I turned on my table light to see him better.