0.4 love

0.3 [for the] love [of extra credit]

YOUR POV

F R I D A Y

The whole day, I couldn't get Seokjin's words out of my mind. Maybe I should get a tutor, what could possibly go wrong?

When students started to empty out the classroom after class, I walked up to Mr. Lee's desk.

"Sir, I was wondering if you're able to help me with some of these topics because I'm having trouble understanding them." I held my textbooks close to my chest as I stared at his brown head.

"Sorry, I can't." He huffed, not bothering to look up at me. I unconsciously pouted my lips, disappointed. "But, I could ask a student to help you out."

Okay, I wasn't really a fan of student tutors. The last time I had one, it didn't end well. It turned out that the student was just scamming me for money and taught me all the wrong crap. I swore to never make that mistake again.

"Sir, I don't really think--" I began but he cut me off.

Taking off his glasses as he looked up from his desk, he pointed to someone behind me. "Kim Namjoon."

At his name, said boy looked up from a pocketbook he was reading. Mr. Lee asked him to approach. Namjoon eyed me with furrowed brows as he took careful steps towards the teacher's desk.

He stood beside me, expectantly waiting for what our teacher had to say.

"I'm personally assigning you to tutor Woo Y/N on this particular subject because she asked for help." Mr. Lee began.

"She asked for my help?" Namjoon pointed a finger at his chest in clarification before glancing at me briefly.

"What, no I didn't!" I held up my hands in defense. The last thinig I wanted was for him to get the wrong idea.

Honestly, now that I know Namjoon might be tutoring me, it might not be such a bad idea. I mean, this guy wasn't the nerdy type but he's smart as fuck.

"She didn't, she didn't." Mr. Lee pinched the bridge of his nose, briefly squeezing his eyes shut before opening them again. "I just thought you'd be a good option."

Namjoon hummed in understanding before opening his mouth again. "No thanks."

"Mr. Kim--"

"I'm not tutoring some student just because you tell me to." Namjoon pushed his wire-rimmed glasses up his nose. "You keep assigning me to do things like I don't have anything better to do."

And that's the reason why he didn't classify a nerd. He's respectful and smart and all that, but do even the slightest thing that could annoy him and he'll rebel at you.

You see, Namjoon isn't an ass kisser but he's respectful, he's rebellious but he never got in trouble, he's smart but he's not a nerd.

He's really confusing, don't study him, you won't graduate.

"Namjoon." Mr. Lee's voice became much more stern this time, but the other didn't seem to care as he shoved his pocketbook into his bag and began to walk out the class.

"Sorry but, I'm not a nerd." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders. "And besides, the last three times I agreed to tutor someone, two of those students tried to get into my pants. So thanks, but no thanks."