3.0 fair pt.1

A/N: I know there hasn't been much Yoongi lately, so this is going to be a Yoongi-ish chapter. Okay? okay.

3.0 [school] fair pt.1

HOSEOK'S POV

S A T U R D A Y

Y/N and I decided to stay longer at the animal shelter after we agreed on going to the school fair together tonight.

When she went to assist a girl and her mom, my phone started buzzing in my pants.

Looking at the caller I.D., I answer. "Hello?"

"Hobi!" Jimin loudly said from the other line.

I smile to myself. "What's up?"

"You're still picking me up for the fair, right?" He asked.

My smile faltered and I scratched the back of my neck. "Actually, I need to stay a little longer here at work," I lie.

"Oh...that sucks." Jimin says sadly.

"Why don't you just ask Namjoon or Yoongi to take you?" I suggest.

"Namjoon hates driving!" Jimin almost screams and I flinch. "Plus, Yoongi and I have just started talking again. I don't think it's time to ask him for a ride."

I sigh. "Then ask Jungkook or Seokjin or something."

"He hasn't gotten his license yet." Jimin reminds. "Plus, Seokjinnie's driver scares me."

"I really can't take you Jimin." I say.

He whines and blurts out: "But you'll be taking Y/N!"

"That's just because we work together." I lie again. All this lying is starting to guilt me so much. "Just go with Taehyung."

"Eww with his girlfriend?" Jimin harrumphs. "...Fine."

I laugh. "See you at the fair, Jimin."

"Bye." He says in a pouty manner and hangs up.

YOUR POV

I get back to Hoseok to see him hanging up his phone and smiling to himself.

"Who was that?" I ask and sit down with him behind the counter.

He looks up at me and switch his expression to a failed neutral. "It's nothing."

I raise a brow and grin. "It's a girl isn't it?"

His eyes widen and he gives me a "dude-no" look. "What--no! No, no, no--not a girl."

"Whatever you say~" I lean and rest my head against the table.

"We leave in fifteen minutes, okay?" He checks his phone and I just hum in response.

"You guys aren't still giving Yoongi the cold shoulder, are you?" I look at him over my shoulder.

Hoseok shrugs. "Nah, though it's Jimin who usually hangs out with him nowadays."

"So he's going to be at the fair later?" I ask. "At the fireworks?"

He raises his eyebrows as if he'd just caught on. "I could tell the guys to not go with him--"

"Oh no, I was just asking." I reassure him. "Just asking."

"Okay."

JIMIN'S POV