4.2 that way

quite a long chapter. (2257 words)

4.2 that way

TAEHYUNG'S POV

S U N D A Y

I open up my window to climb across to Y/N's. I was about to scream her name to annoy her when I notice the window was slightly ajar and murmurs were coming from inside.

I duck and sit down on the roof before lifting my head to take a peak at whoever Y/N was having over.

My eyes widen and almost pop out their sockets when I see Yoongi. On the bed. They were lying right next to each other and my heart breaks. What the hell was going on?

They were talking, but I couldn't hear well because their voices were so soft.

Y/N giggled.

She giggled while she was Yoongi. It wasn't even the annoying fake giggle, it was real as the ones only I was lucky enough to hear back then.

I bite my cheek, clearly trying to keep myself from going in there and stop from seeing anything else happen.

Yoongi was staring at her, watching her laugh. A small smile plays on his lips and I couldn't help but get frustrated that I might have another to compete with.

Hoseok and Jimin aren't really that subtle with their feelings because they've been expressive as heck ever since I met them.

Jungkook, Namjoon, and Seokjin were the ones hard to read since Jungkook controls his body movements and he's usually the one observing body language, not the other way around. I only had suspicions of him because he asks me questions about Y/N from time to time, and I could only assume that he analyses my answers.

Like, okay Sherlock. We get it, you're smart.

Namjoon isn't really great at hiding things either, but he's been good at it nowadays. Though he's slipped a couple of times. The staring, clenching of jaw when he's clearly jealous, etc.

Seokjin's the quiet one, he barely talks about anything really. But I've never seen him say so much words and feel so comfortable around someone before. He's not even that loud with me and the boys.

My brows furrow when I hear then continue talking. Did I miss something? Because the last time I checked, they hated each other.

"You want to hang out?" Yoongi bluntly asks.

Y/N laughs.

"I'm serious, Y/N."

"That was so random."

I roll my eyes at their conversation. Did Yoongi not know how to communicate with people anymore? You don't just ask people to hang out so suddenly like that.

But then again, he's a cold person who does nothing more than shut people out.

I shake my head. Did I just think those things about him?

I rub my eyes. "This is getting unhealthy."

Y/N eventually agrees to Yoongi's offer and I lean against the wall, still keeping out of sight.

She was letting more people into her life and I didn't like it.

Yeah, I'm possessive of her and selfish like that.

I guess I always thought that it'd forever be the just the two of us. And she doesn't know it, but I tend to monitor the people she befriends, because I know they're going to have to leave at some point and I just don't want her getting hurt.