Chapter 11: Kiss you again & again

New's POV

"Phi? Where are you taking me?" I asked as soon as he drove the car

"My house." He said and I looked at him shocked. His house? Did he mean P'Tay's house?

"What do you take me there for?" I asked again but he just stayed silent.

"P'Pete?"

"It's gonna be fine. Stop asking Kao."

"I'm not Kao." I said and pouted.

"Ok, New. Stop asking, New~ And can't you not call me with 'phi'? You and I are in the same age." He said and glanced towards me.

"Oh? Really?" I asked disbelief.

He nodded.

Again, we both went silent before I started to break the stillness.

"By the way, did you come to the bar to join the party? I didn't see you there though."

"Party? What party?" He asked sound so clueless. So, that's means P'Tay was there but then Pete just came out in the wrong time.

"You hate to see me but you really want to meet Tay so bad, aren't you?"

"W-Wait? What?! Who said that I hate you? I d-don't hate you." I said flustered.

"Maybe because you already know about Tay's DID, you must think that I am not so important, right?" He asked again, made me more flustered and I didn't know how to response to that question.

"I saw you being surround by those ugly hyenas, I just want to help you to get out from there." He said.

Hyenas? Did he mean P'Earth, Tong, and Kay?

I didn't say anything. I really didn't know how to answer or response to him.

It was silent again not until my phone rang. I took out my phone and saw the caller name before answered it.

"Hello Gun?"

"........."

"Oh, sorry P'Off? I didn't know it's you."

"........"

"Oh really? Thanks for taking care of Gun and Krist. You don't have to worry about me. I am with...Pete." I said as I glanced towards the driver. There was a gasp of shocked at the other line.

"P'Off, don't worry. It's going to be fine."

"......."

"He said he want to take me to his home." I said and I was startled when Pete suddenly took away my phone from my hand. I looked at him bewildered.

"Hey Off. It's Pete. I-"

"........."

"Yeah yeah, I know. Stop with your cursing! Like New said just now, I bring him to my house. So, if-..."