Chapter 2: The head student

Off nudged Singto's back when he saw Tay who was approaching them

Off nudged Singto's back when he saw Tay who was approaching them. Meanwhile, Bright stood up from his chair immediately and walked away, went to his other classmates at the behind. Even though he had been friends with Off and Singto since they were freshmen, he doesn't like to be with them when Tay was there joined the group.

Off and Singto looked at each other when they saw Bright left them, with their understandable expressions.

"Tay?" Off whispered when the head student sat beside him with his poker face. "You're late. Is everything ok?" Singto asked, also whispered.

Tay turned his head towards them then he smiled mischievously. "It's Pete. Long time no see. " He said while grinning.

"Pete?" Off and Singto said simultaneously and he just nodded to them.

"Why did you appear now?" Singto asked disbelief.

"Why? My presence-"

"Tay is the head student." Off cut him. "He is supposes to talk to these freshmen, to welcome them and explain to them about the POLCA system and the activities during orientation for the next 3 weeks."

"I don't know anything about that." Pete said with blank expressions.

"That's it! Then, why did you come out right now?" Off asked sound mad but still controlled his voice and Singto tried to calm him.

"Oh please, you know the reason. Wait, don't you think you should be grateful that at least I'm here? Well, even though I'm not Tay, but I still come here instead of going somewhere else." Pete said while looked at the freshmen, like he was searching for someone.

"I already check all the freshmen's names. The person who you have been searching for is not here." Singto said. Pete was about to say something but stopped when Bright approached them.

"Hey, until when you all want to chitchatting? We need to start now." He said.

"Sure Bright. We will start now." Singto said to him.

Off and Singto looked at each other before they looked at Pete, a sighed escaped from their mouth at the same time. How the hell Pete supposed to lead the orientation when he knew nothing about it?

Tay was supposed to explain to the freshmen about the POLCA system since he was the head student, but looking at his situations right now, looked like they should change the planned.

Tay also had reminded Off and Singto just in case his other personality suddenly show up, Singto should took the role until Tay came back.

It was unexpected because it been 2 months since Tay's other personalities didn't show up. They thought Tay finally could control 'them' but they were wrong. After those entire therapist and everything Tay had done, nothing seem going well and shown no progress, it's unable to be cured of course.